Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

week 5 predictions

CR91

cards vs rams- boring game for thursday night. cards are doing really good, beat some good teams. this could be a trap game, but i expect the cards to win

eagles vs steelers- vick tends to struggle playing against this defense and I think with mendenhall back the eagles wont be able to win this battle of Pennsylvania

packers vs colts i really wanna choose us. I want us to win for chuck, but so many things have to go right for us to win this game. I really hope im wrong

browns vs giants- giants are just the better team plus their home. I cant see the browns playing well in this game.

falcons vs redskins- gonna be a high flying game no doubt, but the falcons look fantastic.

dolphins vs bengals red rifle continues to shine against a poor dolphin defense that just made kolb look like an all pro

ravens vs chiefs charles is giving the chiefs some life on offense, but their defense is terrible. three first round picks on the d-line and they all suck

seahawks vs panthers if the hawks were home id go with them, but their not and their not very good on the road so CAM!!!!!!!!!! it is

bears vs jaguars this has trap game written all over it, but the jags still have gaggbert, bears it is how did he beat us :(

broncos vs patriots- how is this not a sunday night or even a monday night game? I mean really the chargers vs saints and the texans vs jets are better national televised games then broncos vs patriots? was the schedule maker high or something? anyway pats at home are almost unbeatable. should be a fun game

bills vs 49ers- i see another shut out

titans vs vikings- how about this AP VS CJ2K.

chargers vs saints yes im taking the saints. this losing streak has to end sometime and what better way then against brees former team on sunday night

jets vs texans-has a team ever went two games straight without scoring?

Every key player in Saints history normally comes back and has a huge game against them.

Morten Andersen kicked the game winning OT field goal from 50 yards out in 95 or 96 after they cut him and he went to Atlanta.

Ricky Jackson had a sack against them the year after they cut him and he went to SF (got a ring that year too)

Ricky Williams in Miami had a career game against them, even though the Dolphins did lose.

Scott Fujita, year after winning the Super Bowl goes to Cleveland and has a monster game against Brees, sacking him and even intercepting him.

Tracy Porter and Robert Meachem left this team and I figure one of them is going to end up having a career game against them.

I doubt it will be Meachem though, but then again i don't know. Seeing Porter play this team is going to be heart breaking.