Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It probably doesn't matter much, but just thought I'd throw it out there

ColtStrong

After perusing other teams message boards for years, I'm surprised that some long standing teams don't represent as well online as the colts. Not that online presence means a better fan base, but I was surprised to see some LONG time nfl franchises not too busy as far as online goes. One fanbase that is busy online is the patriots. OMG. They routinely have 1500+ at one time at their main site. Kudos.

I'm not trying to start a war, I just thought it was interesting. The colts have 5-6 independent websites that do very well. For a "small market" I think we have a very devoted base.

Btw, the bears site was one of the (very few viewing) sites I went to. Hard to believe when 100's of colts fans are in the forums representing? ;)

Hey colts fans Packer fan here i just wanted to say I will keep your coach in my prayers and his family. That is terrible news. I hope for a complete recovery and he is healed totally from this. I like the Colts, classy team. Hope we can beat you guys this week. Here is to a good game.

Edited by shecolt
removing strikeover

I have checked out other teams sites as well and we are well represented by our fan base and we should be proud of that. I have read some great posts here, well written and informative as well as being entertaining. Not saying all posts are great, but most are entertaining at the very least. Like with most things in life, we must take the good with the bad. Luckily, the good outweigh the bad.

GO BLUE!!!!!

There are a ton of Colt fans who grew up only getting the Bears and the Bengals at 1 PM on Sunday. I still follow the Bears somewhat, but not online. The Bengals lost me with the weekly trips to jail....kind of like the Pacers several years back.

As for the website....I have visited the Ravens and Broncos the most. HMMMM wonder why the Broncos :))

I know I can be a royal pain on here, but moderation is much cleaner on this site than any I have been on......and we should be thankful for them keeping us in line...I know I need it. I still have dreams from my first report card "Brent does not play well with others.' :)

Hey colts fans Packer fan here i just wanted to say I will keep your coach in my prayers and his family. That is terrible news. I hope for a complete recovery and he is healed totally from this. I like the Colts, classy team. Hope we can beat you guys this week. Here is to a good game.

Thanks for the good sportsmanship Arodgers its nice to see another fan be it from another fanbase support an ailing coach and franchise good luck on sunday

There are a ton of Colt fans who grew up only getting the Bears and the Bengals at 1 PM on Sunday. I still follow the Bears somewhat, but not online. The Bengals lost me with the weekly trips to jail....kind of like the Pacers several years back.

As for the website....I have visited the Ravens and Broncos the most. HMMMM wonder why the Broncos :))

I know I can be a royal pain on here, but moderation is much cleaner on this site than any I have been on......and we should be thankful for them keeping us in line...I know I need it. I still have dreams from my first report card "Brent does not play well with others.' :)

Your report card sounds very similar to that of Curtis Painter's. Are you sure you...are you.....him?