Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Next week vs Henne

holeymoley99

Sounds pretty likely Gabbert will be sitting out next week with his injury and we will face Chad Henne instead, not too much of a benefit as gabbert isnt all world but Henne looked awful in the preseason. Jennings may not be back either so expect even more MJD then usual but we should be able to over load the box.

Sounds pretty likely Gabbert will be sitting out next week with his injury and we will face Chad Henne instead, not too much of a benefit as gabbert isnt all world but Henne looked awful in the preseason. Jennings may not be back either so expect even more MJD then usual but we should be able to over load the box.

With MJD, they'll give us a battle......If we have Freeney back......we'll get to Henne

..bt they will be extra conservative.

They are good against the run...we've got to let Luck take his shots downfield especially if Collie is back

Must-win for the Colts.......to go 2-1 and get a week off...sets up the entire season...

i know they gonna play wid henne but still no way you can underestimate those guys they have a good running game so will be close a game

'

I find it quite easy to "underestimate" the Jags, actually. They stink more than my 'rebuilding' Colts, to that end I am confident.

MJD has torn us asunder many many times, I'm aware of that. But then again, we always had defenders that weren't taller than the cardboard clown at the entrance of a roller coaster ride, thus excluding them from the ride.

Looking at JAX's offense, I have to think that if all they have to offer is a running game, they aren't going to win.

....we seemed to handle AP fairly well. Percy Harvin was Minnesota's biggest weapon against us. I have to think running between the tackles has become more difficult against our team. Hopefully forcing MJD to the outside. It will be MJD's 3rd game(with no preseason) and the entire offense pretty much rests on his shoulders.(I'm kind of sayin' maybe we can start to expose his lack of team conditioning in the preseason) Maybe if we can bang on him like we did Harvin(Hammy smoked by the end of the game), we can teach MJD a lil' respect for our new scheme. I really thought the D did a good job against Minnesota and AP. Hopefully we see some more of that defense this week.