Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

400 & 401

FireJimCaldwell

that is a great break down. 10% of his career tds have come against the texans..

I'm gonna be pacing like crazy when we play him week 3. He's never faced a Texans defense like this. But we've only played one truly elite QB since 2011, and we lost that in a shootout.

I'm gonna be pacing like crazy when we play him week 3. He's never faced a Texans defense like this. But we've only played one truly elite QB since 2011, and we lost that in a shootout.

If you're curious Peyton is 5-4 against Wade, 180/302 59.6% 15TDs and 10INTs with a 84.5QBR. Two games were in his rookie year though. Minus those, he is 5-2, and his stats are 146/232 62.9% 12TDs and 6INTs with a 92.87QBR.

If you're curious Peyton is 5-4 against Wade, 180/302 59.6% 15TDs and 10INTs with a 84.5QBR. Two games were in his rookie year though. Minus those, he is 5-2, and his stats are 146/232 62.9% 12TDs and 6INTs with a 92.87QBR.

Do you know which ones were Wade as DC, and Wade as HC?

He lost to Wade three times as the HC of the Bills, two times were in his rookie year. The forth loss came when the Chargers snapped our 13-0 season in '05, and Wade was the DC. Wade was the HC/DC for the Falcons match-up in '05. Peyton had a 83% 5TD 147QBR that game.

I'll break down the rest of the stats when I get home from class around 6pm.

...and that was on the road too. :)

The Broncos will be coming off a MNF game on the road, good time to catch them at home, IMO. The thing about Peyton is, he has seen it all, a brutal regular season schedule, short week preparation etc.

That is why I feel that if he is 90-95% (which I think he is), the brutal regular season schedule will be less of a factor. Peyton also knows the division is the first thing to win and I feel the Chargers will be good this year. Their D looked real good. It will be a dog fight because the Chargers do not have to play the Texans and Patriots, the 2 key differences in schedule, IMO. However, the Chargers do play at the Saints and play the Steelers with Ryan Clark and James Harrison, in all likelihood, might end up being a wash with the Texans and Patriots games.

Why on earth did the Colts not pursue Aubrayo Franklin who is pushing the pocket in the middle for the Chargers against a big Raiders' O-line??? Just because he sucked when asked to play a 1-gap NT in a 4-3 with the Saints, which is not what he is???

The games where Wade's official title was DC Peyton 2-1 and went 78/119, 65.54%, 1009 yards, 8TDs, and 3INTs with a 103.9QBR. This includes the 2003 Falcons HC job because he was only the interim for the last 3 games.

The six games where Wade's offical job as the Buffalo HC Peyton was 3-3 and went 102/183, 55.73%, 1165 yards, 7TDs and 7INTs with a 71.9QBR. Again two games came in his rookie season if you want to subtract those he was 3-1 and went 68/113, 60.17%, 4TDs, and 3INTs with a 81.2QBR.

Again two games came in his rookie season if you want to subtract those he was 3-1 and went 68/113, 60.17%, 4TDs, and 3INTs with a 81.2QBR.

To me, that would be what I expect now as well. Something like a 2 TD, 1 INT effort vs Texans in a low scoring affair like a 23-20 game.