Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Exactly, and so has the Colts logo. For all intents and purposes, the team was the Dallas Texans for one year. Then in Baltimore, there were a few iterations of the logo. The logo was last modified in 2002. That's why I said the flag is a better comp. Also, the Statue of Liberty is a national monument, but it's not the official symbol of the US. The Colts logo is the official symbol of the team, but I digress.
  3. That’s funny. The running back is actually 5’9. Worthy growing like 4 or 5 inches is hillarious too.
  4. Today
  5. Will be doing something else for the month of May! Starting tonight.

6. Soooo.....a little bored this AM and youtubed the 2003 divisional playoff game ..Colts at Chiefs.. which of course the Colts won. At the end of the 3rd qtr, they honored the punt ,pass, and kick champions. Jim Kelly was an award giver. In the 8-9 year old division, one of the champions was a young boy named Chad Kelly. (Jim's nephew) Remember him.? Thought that was funny.
  7. He already wants to be a Colt. I am joking but you never know.
  8. She makes it look easy, 21 points at the highest level and did it effortlessly . What people need to realize is, she has already played against the best women in the world the last 2 years. It's called playing a loaded LSU team, a loaded South Carolina team twice, and a loaded UConn team. So, anything the WNBA throws at her won't really be an upgrade. She can shoot from 25 feet and make around 45% of them so she is unguardable.
  9. Tyson in 3. My early prediction. Paul can take a punch and has power + he's young, but after getting battered for 2 rounds, he will go down in 3. Remember though, it is only 2-minute rounds, not 3. If for some reason, Paul can get by the 3rd, he may have a shot with Tyson being 58 years old. I guess that is what Vegas is banking on.
  10. Looks like a kid that wants a shot to prove himself, I like it
  11. Cubs 6 Brewers 5. Big win. Cubs have had a lot of injuries early. Steele has been out since opening day with a Hamstring and Bellinger for a week now with a fractured Rib. Those 2 players are arguably our best 2 players (Steele is our ACE Pitcher), and we still are only 1 game out of 1st in the NL Central. 1. Brewers 20-12 2. Cubs 20-14 (1 game back) -Rubber match tomorrow, with a win over the Brewers tomorrow we will be tied for 1st place. Not sure what is going on with Adbert, he is struggling badly as well, despite it all, we are still 20-14. Wisdom had a titanic Homerun today, Hoerner had 2 Homeruns today, and Morel is on fire. The thing I love about this Cubs team is, they have a lot of depth. Neris has been good as a closer so far thankfully.
  12. Not from the Cardinals. From a licensing agreement
  13. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cardinals-marvin-harrison-jr-using-nflpa-licensing-holdout-leverage-new-deal-report
  14. Maybe he just got it and it's in the healing phase
  15. I didn't say you were, just saying that for the ones that have in the thread. Side bar: Looks like it it just the first part of a bigger tattoo. So I am sure it will be added to and fixed as it goes if any damage. His shirt might of been rubbing the tattoo and he just took it off?
  16. I never thought it was a fake tattoo. Just photo shopped. But sun on a tattoo that is under a week old is terrible for the longevity if the tat
  17. https://atozsports.com/indianapolis/colts-former-1st-round-pick-malik-hooker-brother-marcus-udfa-rookie-minicamp/ "Marcus Hooker spent his first four college seasons at Ohio State and had 32 total tackles, five pass deflections, and one interception during his time as a Buckeye. In 2022, he transferred to Youngstown State, where he spent his final two collegiate seasons. He recorded 70 total tackles, six pass deflections, and three interceptions there. Marcus is 5'10" and 198 lbs and participated at Ohio State's Pro Day this year" UDFA: QB - Kedon Slovis, BYU QB - Jason Bean, Kansas K - Spencer Shrader, Notre Dame WR - Xavier White, Texas Tech RB - Trent Pennix, North Carolina State OG - Dalton Tucker, Marshall DT - Isaiah Coe, Oklahoma LB - Craig Young, Kansas Tryout: DT - Jeblonski Green, South Carolina State TE - Malcolm Epps, Pittsburgh OT - Jake Hornirook, Duke RB - Justin Strong, Southern Illinois LS - Michael Vinson, Notre Dame OC - Jake Kradel, Pittsburgh OL - Aidan Hemphill, Texas Southern DB - Brandon Bishop, Liberty OT - Daniel Johnson, Purdue DB - Marcus Hooker, Youngstown State(Malik's little brother)
  18. Charlie Partridge says hello! There's a reason the Colts brought him in. To make all the D-lineman better. I look forward to seeing what he can do.
  19. It doesn't "excite" me but I don't think it's a bad signing. You have to consider how teams overpay for the good free agents. Paye probably worth at least 11 mill for his 5th year. Probably the alternative is to over pay in a larger manner next March. Let's face it , for what ever reason or reasons , Ballard does not excel in bringing high level players to Indy in the FA period.
  20. Wanted to show the tattoo? I can buy that it could be photoshopped and he has nothing to do with it, definitely can't buy that he would put a fake tattoo on though.
  21. I'm very thankful that we get to see this. Seeing his family so excited for him is special, there is a comfort seeing his support group. I have real expectations that this young man is a baller.
  22. Hopefully it looks better when it heals, but when did he have the time to do it?
  23. It kind of looks photo shopped. Why would he expose brand new inch to direct sunlight?
  24. I wouldn't have but it's not a really big deal when u have a rookie qb. I would have kept the money
  1. Load more activity