Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Speaking only for me…. Indefinitely? I hope it won’t be too long. I think of you as an important member of the community, and you and I have knocked heads more than once. But I think this community needs all the good posters we can get and I think yours is an important voice. I’ve been suspended many times (nothing I’m proud of) but my point is I’ve always been welcomed back. I’d expect you will be too. I know you leaving is self-imposed, but I hope it’s not too long before we see you again. Until then…. NCF
  3. Since I was banned from the forum during the height of the best time to talk strategy and roster building… for posting laughing gifs (you know, since they were removed as an emoji)… I am going to remove myself from the forum indefinitely. I will admit that I have been condescending towards frequent negativity on here, and it is what it is. It is a sad irony when one can get banned from a forum for pettiness, while the GM of the forum’s organization can drop expletive after expletive with the national media, and get praised by many for it. (Not dogging on his tirade, just the irony behind it regarding this forum’s policing of words and comments.) I look forward to the remainder of the offseason and rolling into the season which should be exciting. Happy with the picks- Latu and Mitchell should work well to address the explosive need on offense and limiting explosiveness on defense. Two true playmakers at crucial premium positions on this roster. Feels like we are going to look back and be lucky to have them fall to us. Stacking some quality o-lineman and filling the roster out with some speed and upside throughout the depth chart will be fun to watch come together and develop. Have enjoyed discussion with many of you. Wish you all the best. Go Blue.
  4. Today
  5. Opinion after opinion after opinion after opinion. And SURPRISE! They’re almost all anti-Ballard. And you’re entitled to all of those opinions, every one of them. But until you offer some facts then opinions are all you have. Good luck,
  6. Million Dollar talent.............ten cent brain. Unfortunately for him!
  7. Yesterday
  8. Diggs is on a one year deal....the pundits say the Texans were brilliant to structure the deal as a one year deal but Diggs will see $ 's down the drain if he isn't targeted exclusively ....I predict Diggs will have Stroud in tears by mid season if he doesn't get the ball thrown to him every time.
  9. Go ahead and click that link you supplied.
  10. I think he is what he is. He's not a bendy guy. One of the podcasts compared him to Sheard Not a really bad thing but just a good edge setter. Like I said, I wouldn't have done it but it's not huge money. If u go based on what he was brought in for and his draft postion. He was not worth a 5th option. This is also a way of Ballard saving face by giving him the 5th year. Giving him the option is saying that Ballard made a good pick. Not giving him the option says it was a bad pick. Not a bust by any means but just a meh kind of player. I thought the Dline coach was also new last year with Steichen
  11. You might be thinking about Sparano Jr ..the Oline coach....he's tremendous and had the oline playing at elite level.
  12. Didn't they bring in a new guy last year to do the same thing?
  13. Exactly, and so has the Colts logo. For all intents and purposes, the team was the Dallas Texans for one year. Then in Baltimore, there were a few iterations of the logo. The logo was last modified in 2002. That's why I said the flag is a better comp. Also, the Statue of Liberty is a national monument, but it's not the official symbol of the US. The Colts logo is the official symbol of the team, but I digress.
  14. That’s funny. The running back is actually 5’9. Worthy growing like 4 or 5 inches is hillarious too.
  15. Will be doing something else for the month of May! Starting tonight.

16. Soooo.....a little bored this AM and youtubed the 2003 divisional playoff game ..Colts at Chiefs.. which of course the Colts won. At the end of the 3rd qtr, they honored the punt ,pass, and kick champions. Jim Kelly was an award giver. In the 8-9 year old division, one of the champions was a young boy named Chad Kelly. (Jim's nephew) Remember him.? Thought that was funny.
  17. He already wants to be a Colt. I am joking but you never know.
  18. She makes it look easy, 21 points at the highest level and did it effortlessly . What people need to realize is, she has already played against the best women in the world the last 2 years. It's called playing a loaded LSU team, a loaded South Carolina team twice, and a loaded UConn team. So, anything the WNBA throws at her won't really be an upgrade. She can shoot from 25 feet and make around 45% of them so she is unguardable.
  19. Tyson in 3. My early prediction. Paul can take a punch and has power + he's young, but after getting battered for 2 rounds, he will go down in 3. Remember though, it is only 2-minute rounds, not 3. If for some reason, Paul can get by the 3rd, he may have a shot with Tyson being 58 years old. I guess that is what Vegas is banking on.
  20. Looks like a kid that wants a shot to prove himself, I like it
  21. Cubs 6 Brewers 5. Big win. Cubs have had a lot of injuries early. Steele has been out since opening day with a Hamstring and Bellinger for a week now with a fractured Rib. Those 2 players are arguably our best 2 players (Steele is our ACE Pitcher), and we still are only 1 game out of 1st in the NL Central. 1. Brewers 20-12 2. Cubs 20-14 (1 game back) -Rubber match tomorrow, with a win over the Brewers tomorrow we will be tied for 1st place. Not sure what is going on with Adbert, he is struggling badly as well, despite it all, we are still 20-14. Wisdom had a titanic Homerun today, Hoerner had 2 Homeruns today, and Morel is on fire. The thing I love about this Cubs team is, they have a lot of depth. Neris has been good as a closer so far thankfully.
  22. Not from the Cardinals. From a licensing agreement
  23. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cardinals-marvin-harrison-jr-using-nflpa-licensing-holdout-leverage-new-deal-report
  24. Maybe he just got it and it's in the healing phase
  1. Load more activity