Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's 2012 Opponents Talk About His Signing

WeSpy

I loved what Seymour said: "I thought having five kids gave me sleepless nights. Now I have to deal with Peyton again." :D

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827b39c0/article/peyton-mannings-future-opponents-excited-to-take-on-star-qb

Moderators, feel to move this if necessary. (I know that you'd move it anyhow if you wanted too, that just gives me my control fix...) :)

Peyton is officially a Bronco now, so I do think this is more suited to the NFL General section.

I also read a while ago that Rivers was excited for the possibility of playing Peyton twice a year because he said games against Peyton are always exciting and you are always forced to play your best

Peyton is officially a Bronco now, so I do think this is more suited to the NFL General section.

I also read a while ago that Rivers was excited for the possibility of playing Peyton twice a year because he said games against Peyton are always exciting and you are always forced to play your best

Whatever you think is best is fine! I hated to post it originally there, and have many members miss out on seeing it, so I posted here and figured you guys would move it if necessary. If enough of his threads get moved to NFL General, more members will began skimming it and that problem will be solved.

I have always like Rivers. He seems like a nice, friendly guy. And as long as Peyton stomps Houston next year---I'll be pleased. If Denver goes 1-15 and beats Houston, that's good enough for me. Of course, a Super Bowl for Peyton would be nice as well...

Are you guys relieved that Peyton won't play the Colts in 2012 or were you hoping he would?

Relieved. We'd never have heard the end of it. And he would have creamed Indy for sure. People would've then just disliked him even more ,and the last thing he wants is to be tarnished in the eyes of Indy's up and coming fans.

Whatever you think is best is fine! I hated to post it originally there, and have many members miss out on seeing it, so I posted here and figured you guys would move it if necessary. If enough of his threads get moved to NFL General, more members will began skimming it and that problem will be solved.

I have always like Rivers. He seems like a nice, friendly guy. And as long as Peyton stomps Houston next year---I'll be pleased. If Denver goes 1-15 and beats Houston, that's good enough for me. Of course, a Super Bowl for Peyton would be nice as well...

Yeah, it still shows on the right side of the main page what the most recent topics created are, so hopefully a lot of people see it.

Rivers, to me, has seemed like a nice guy off the field. But on the field, I don't like him. He comes off as a cry baby....remember his back and forth with Cutler?

Yeah, it still shows on the right side of the main page what the most recent topics created are, so hopefully a lot of people see it.

Rivers, to me, has seemed like a nice guy off the field. But on the field, I don't like him. He comes off as a cry baby....remember his back and forth with Cutler?

Ewww. Yes, now I do. Come to think of it, I've always disliked Rivers... :)

One reason(not a big reason, but a reason nonetheless) I think Manning ultimately decided to go to Denver was to exercise the SD demons from the last 5-6 years as those have been some of his worst performances as a whole. I'm also sure he took a little offense to A.J. Smith taking a cheap shot at him and his family(Archie and Eli).