Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts practice at Lucas Oil Stadium

Valpo2004

Looks like I need to request tickets for this.  My family and I are planning on going.  

Here is my question.  I have 3 children who will at the time of the practice be ages 4, 2, and 18 months.  Do I need to get tickets for the small children?  

I posted a message to this effect on the Colts face book page but I need to get an answer ASAP.

On 7/22/2017 at 1:57 PM, coltirish18 said:

I'm going to it on Sunday. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's a way to get on the 50 yard line? I want to propose to my girlfriend. 

From my understanding there is suppose to be a playing of the movie Sing after the practice in which people can come sit on the field to watch.  

So in a sense yes, but at the same time it's unlikely that you will be all alone down there.  

That's actually part of the reason why I'm going.  I wanted to go down on the field for a little while  Partially because it's the Colt's field but also partially because I've never been on field turf and I've been wondering what it's like.  We will probably leave not long after that because we've got a 3 hour drive back home and I have to be at work on Monday.