Bengals: Jonathan Allen 

Bills: Mike Williams 

Saints: Derek Barnett 

Browns: Mitch Trubisky 

Cardinals: Reuben Foster 

Eagles: Corey Davis

Colts: Gareon Conley 

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I don't think it's unrealistic and chances are the only team taking Fournette in top 5 would be the Jaguars. 

And the 49ers. Carlos Hyde isn't good and the best thing for a team without a franchise QB is to have a strong run game. Plus Fournette is like the 2nd best player in the draft. 

And Hassan Reddick that high is the unrealistic with Lattimore, Hooker, and Allen still on the board.

36 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Browns: Myles Garrett 

49ers: Solomon Thomas 

Bears: Jamal Adams 

Jaguars: OJ Howard 

Titans: Haasan Reddick 

Jets: Marshon Lattimore 

Chargers: Malik Hooker 

Panthers: Leonard Fournette 

Bengals: Jonathan Allen 

Bills: Mike Williams 

Saints: Derek Barnett 

Browns: Mitch Trubisky 

Cardinals: Reuben Foster 

Eagles: Corey Davis

Colts: Gareon Conley 

This is the biggest reach mock I've seen by anyone.  

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

This is the biggest reach mock I've seen by anyone.  

I see 2 reaches.  Which happens every draft.

I'd be okay with Conley there, though I'd prefer just going OL if the board falls like that.

Or Charlton.

Or McCaffrey.

K I'm done.

I like the position you took, but Conley isn't even the best CB available there let alone BPA.

Marlon Humphrey or a trade down would be my choice I think.

I'd consider Takk and Jarrad Davis, but CB is the bigger need.

Just now, bananabucket said:

I see 2 reaches.  Which happens every draft.

I'd be okay with Conley there, though I'd prefer just going OL if the board falls like that.

Or Charlton.

Or McCaffrey.

K I'm done.

I don't understand how we can go offense in the first this year. 

Worst Oline class for a decade, WR isn't a need. I love McCaffrey but can't justify picking a RB there considering the state of the defensive unit.

13 minutes ago, UKColt13 said:

Worst Oline class for a decade, WR isn't a need. I love McCaffrey but can't justify picking a RB there considering the state of the defensive unit.

I mean ideally I'd go D but there's just no one left on the board in this example that stands out.  

Yes the OL class is weaker than normal, but thats because there's no one worth a top pick.  A mid-late grade is a mid-late grade regardless of what the rest of the class is like.

McCaffrey would give us a very good RB as well as a hell of a slot receiver.  He'd add a dimension to our offense that we just dont have.  Our D sucks so much that people forget our offense underachieves.

1 minute ago, bananabucket said:

I mean ideally I'd go D but there's just no one left on the board in this example that stands out.  

Yes the OL class is weaker than normal, but thats because there's no one worth a top pick.  A mid-late grade is a mid-late grade regardless of what the rest of the class is like.

McCaffrey would give us a very good RB as well as a hell of a slot receiver.  He'd add a dimension to our offense that we just dont have.  Our D sucks so much that people forget our offense underachieves.

You don't have to sell McCaffrey to me man lol, might be my favourite prospect in the draft.

On 4/8/2017 at 5:57 PM, UKColt13 said:

Except for Lamp...  he is the best O lineman in the draft and he wont last past the 1st.  So wih the first pick if you take Lamp you get the best Olineman in the draft.  But I doubt it happens not because he isn't worth a 1st round pick, I just think that Ballard is taking BPA period.  And that may even end up being a TE....

Prepare yourself folks....  this draft will not look like anyone is hoping because he is not drafting need over BPA

And  I am more than happy about that