Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans!  :)   Our Indianapolis Colts are already in London, when this game kicks off.   A battle of 1-2 teams as the Dolphins and Bengals lead off Week 4 of the 2016 NFL season, as they meet in Cincinnati for The NFL's weekly coverage of Thursday Night Football.  Colts Vs. Jaguars is the second game of the Week 4 schedule being played this Sunday Morning. Bengals seek to win their first game over the Fins in 12 years.  Miami also has a three-game regular season winning streak over the Bengals, and is also making their first visit in Cinncinnati in three years.

Miami and Cincinnati are playing in their 22nd all-time regular season meeting,  Thursday Night with the Dolphins leading the all-time series with 16 wins and 5 losses. Bengals last defeated the Dolphins 38-25 at Miami in 2007, but has not won at Cincinnati, since defeating the Dolphins 16-13 back on September 19, 2004.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter an interviewer Tracy Wolfson for The NFL Network.

Cloudy skies at 66 degrees is the game forecast inside Paul Brown Stadium, along with 15% precipitation, 66% humidity, and mild east/northeastern winds at 4 miles per hour, for the 8:25PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

NO injuries to both the Dolphins and the Bengals, and one of these teams with a win will stand at 2-2 and.500.    :fb:

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

I am rooting for the Bengals because I picked them to win in my knockout pool!  I wanted to stay away from numerous other games.  Neither team has looked great but I watched some of the Dolphins game last week and Cle out played them 90% of the game.  Cinci lost to a good Pitt team and good Denver team.  I am hoping Cinci wins comfortably. 

It's a short week for both teams, both having played on Sunday, once again Bengals have the advantage of being at home and not having to travel.   We were at the game Sunday and the weather was perfect.  They may get some rain this evening, but that doesn't seem to bother Cincinnati.   I give them the edge.

Yeah... haha. The Dolphins were a hot mess last night. Aside from that one big touchdown pass from Tannehill, the offense was a non-factor. I was hoping it'd be a little bit better. The expression on the Dolphins Special Teams coach after that roughing the kicker penalty was priceless though... 

Screen-Shot-2016-09-29-at-11.28.12-PM-50