Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RockThatBlue

Lamar Jackson

5 posts in this topic

This guy is insane. Hes like a mix of Cam Newton and Michael Vick. He has more TDs than almost every single team in college football. 

On 9/17/2016 at 3:16 PM, RockThatBlue said:

This guy is insane. Hes like a mix of Cam Newton and Michael Vick. He has more TDs than almost every single team in college football. 

Is he draft eligible in 2018, Lamar Jackson?

I know DeShaun Watson is eligible for the 2017 draft? He has Da Bears written all over him :)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

I know DeShaun Watson is eligible for the 2017 draft? He has Da Bears written all over him :)

I think Jackson is a sophomore. 

5 hours ago, chad72 said:

I got a pic with DeShaun at the Heisman ceremony last year, was hoping him or McCaffrey would win this year but looks like Jackson is running away with it.

1 person likes this

On 9/26/2016 at 11:50 AM, chad72 said:

He should be. 2018 would make him a Senior if he chose to return to L'ville. The Bears better hope they beat the Browns, or anyone else for the matter, by having the most L's at the end of the season. If not the Browns have more than enough ammo(picks), from last years trade to the Eagles, to leap to #1 and take Watson.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Watch Out for a Team on the Rise When a window of opportunity closes, darkness soon follows. That’s why the NFL is said to be cyclical. Most teams go through periods of winning and losing. Some teams, like Detroit, tend to have more darkness than others. When looking for a dynasty, it tends to come from a team that just suffered a dark period.   This article is a little bit lengthy, but it is still an interesting read, especially right now during the slow part of the season. I kind of wanted to put this in the Colts section and talk about our chances, but there are also other teams that have potential for it now too (I'm thinking the Cowboys or Raiders). A lot has changed since this article was written. And a lot can still change.    https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/1647939-which-nfl-franchise-is-developing-into-the-next-dynasty.amp.html   "New England fared the best with three consecutive playoff appearances in 1996-98. But the team was 13-19 (.406) the next two seasons with no real expectations in 2001."   Remind you of anyone? 
    •   Give him another year.  He's played three or four positions in the last four years.  Landon Collins was bad his first year, some called him a bust.     I agree, he was a stretch at that draft position but hindsight....
    •   It would take 3 SB appearances and at least 2 more wins before we were considered anything remotely respectable to the analysts and media.   which I can't say shouldn't be that way.  This is the era that the colts will have those multiple SB wins. It is time we join the dynasty's in the NFL. Irsay knows this and I'm sure Ballard does too.    Andrew won't be here forever. 
    • Score to note   Louisvill(Ky.) Trinity 31-3 6A #1 Carmel
    • Most long-time Colts fans are used to this time of year.   It's just another trip around the same block with stops at Injury Mart and Panic Outlet before we get to go enjoy ourselves on Excitement Strip.   This time of year isn't exciting, it's interesting and nerve-wracking.  We just have to be patient and hope we have something to be really excited about in a few months.
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• MB-ColtsFan

MB-ColtsFan 628

• jseg18

jseg18 111

• jvan1973

jvan1973 13,096

• LucasOilStadium

LucasOilStadium 308

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 409

• Everyone

Everyone 2,106

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 2,109

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 391

• Tracy Denton

Tracy Denton 188

• butch433

butch433 0

Rookie

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.