Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RockThatBlue

Lamar Jackson

5 posts in this topic

This guy is insane. Hes like a mix of Cam Newton and Michael Vick. He has more TDs than almost every single team in college football. 

On 9/17/2016 at 3:16 PM, RockThatBlue said:

This guy is insane. Hes like a mix of Cam Newton and Michael Vick. He has more TDs than almost every single team in college football. 

Is he draft eligible in 2018, Lamar Jackson?

I know DeShaun Watson is eligible for the 2017 draft? He has Da Bears written all over him :)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

I know DeShaun Watson is eligible for the 2017 draft? He has Da Bears written all over him :)

I think Jackson is a sophomore. 

5 hours ago, chad72 said:

I got a pic with DeShaun at the Heisman ceremony last year, was hoping him or McCaffrey would win this year but looks like Jackson is running away with it.

1 person likes this

On 9/26/2016 at 11:50 AM, chad72 said:

He should be. 2018 would make him a Senior if he chose to return to L'ville. The Bears better hope they beat the Browns, or anyone else for the matter, by having the most L's at the end of the season. If not the Browns have more than enough ammo(picks), from last years trade to the Eagles, to leap to #1 and take Watson.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   Denver won a superbowl with Brock Osweiler (plus a living corpse Manning). Osweiler (and Siemian both) looked a lot better under Kubiak's hand than any QB under O'Brians hand since he left Boston. Not to mention, O'Brian replaced Fitzpatrick with Hoyer, who was worse than his predecessor, then replaced Hoyer with Osweiler who also was worse than his predecessor. Imo, O'Brian couldn't install a system for his lesser talented QB's, which would've helped them use their strengths.   On the other hand, Pagano is a secondary coach. Let's see what he has done there? The Colts (Grigson) didn't draft a single player in the secondary in the first 3 years. Of the free agent additions: Davis become a first team all pro. Mike Adams made the pro bowl multiple times and played his best football over age 30 in Indy. Dwight Lowery had a decent year here, one of his best. Greg Toler wasn't good, but he played his best football in Indy. The Laron Landry project failed, but it failed more due to not being able to stay healthy, than production. (I didn't particularly like him though, but I can't say he was terrible when healthy.) Darius Butler become a decent player, having his best years of his carreer in Indy. Then, when the Colts finally decided to draft in the secondary: D'Joun Smith turned out to be a bust. Health issues again. Geathers became a fine player - sadly, health issues there again.  For T.J. Green, Hooker and Wilson the jury is still out. And they found Rashan Melvin off the streets. This is not bad at all. Most players, who stayed healthy, played their best in Indy. Of course talent matters. You can't make pro-bowlers out of journeymen.     Pagano's record is 15-7 at home and 13-14 on the road against coaches ahead of him. The number might be off 1 here or there (due to coaching changes, I might counted a game here or there played against a previous coach. I also counted games against Harbaugh and Kubiak supposing they'd be in top10 being active). That's not a bad record.   All in all, I think Pagano is right there where he belongs to after 3 winning, then 2 down seasons. Middle of the pack. But ..... I think, based on "potential", he is better than his current value. He is a top10 on my list.   I know many of you guys strongly disagree, but that's my honest opinion. There are better coaches in the NFL than him. But not many. So I wish if Pagano fails to prove himself and will be fired after 2017, then there will be at least one available of those "not many". (Yes, despite my belief that he is a fine coach, I agree that he has to go if he fails to prove himself. Because that's the right decision. But honestly, I'll be scared if that happens. It won't be easy to find a better guy. And there is always a chance to be ChipKelly-d....)  
    • Banner was up to 260Lbs He was at 253lbs for the combine with a goal of 245lbs. I thought that's what I read.  Walker adding 7 so he's back up over 240.    Wilson at 207lbs jumps out to me. We heard about "football shape" for him. He was 211lbs at the combine. You'd think him being in better shape would make him a blink quicker. If he's a little faster we may not get him. I'm excited to see this kid with Hooker on the back end. If we can get Geathers back we could have something.   
    •   And, wittness such a weird offseason. Giving up a fortune for Mahomes, letting Poe (+Howard) go then sign Bennie Logan for similar cash? Let Charles, Knile Davis go then sign C.J. Spiller? And finally, let Maclin go and not even try to do something with the WR depth. (There was Decker available for example....)   These remind me a bit of what happened in Philly when Chip Kelly took full control. He let McCoy go then signed Murray and Matthews to huge contracts, etc. Weird moves.   Reid is not Kelly, the old man is proven and good. But still.... something doesn't feel right for me there.
    • Even though this is Camp weight [nothing to get riled over] there are a few players that intrigued me weight wise. Hooker, Woods(23lbs is alot of weight), just to name a few
    •   Yes,   I noticed that too.      And no, he's not.     He even a dmitted as much in a recent interview.   Says he lost 15+ and has gained back 10-12.    Thinks he'll be good to go for the start of the season,   but there are so many questions left unanswered.....    
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.