CR91

Its football deadzone time so something to talk about. Here goes

1.Steelers

2.Colts

3.Patriots

4.Chiefs

5.Broncos

6.Raiders

Yes I put the raiders and broncos in the playoffs over the texans bengals or ravens. Broncos regardless whos QB still has a top 5 defense that will carry them and I truly believe the raiders finally have a playoff team. I think the fact that brady will miss the first 4 games and that we wont have to play them this year, will give us a slight edge in getting a bye. Steelers will be the best team in football. With bell back, their offense will be unstoppable.

1.Cardinals

2.Packers

3.Panthers

4.Cowboys

5.Seahawks

6.Rams

In no way am I a fan of Goff, however I think he can provide enough of a threat to allow gurley and their defense to carry them into the playoffs. Say what you want about the cowboys, but a healthy romo and dez along with elliot running behind that oline and their one dangerous offense.

raiders vs patriots

broncos vs Chiefs

panthers vs rams

seahawks vs cowboys Taking the upset

chiefs vs steelers 

patriots vs colts we finally beat them

cowboys vs cardinals

panthers vs packers

colts vs steelers Unfortunately still can't beat the steelers

packers vs cardinals 

cardinals vs steelers

I honestly think still only 1 team from our Division will get in eventhough I have the Texans and Jags at 9-7. I think we go 10-6. Here are my Playoff teams in the AFC:

1. Steelers 12-4

2. Patriots 12-4, I think they go 2-2 without Tom

3. Colts 10-6

4. Raiders 10-6 (my surprise pick to win a Division)

5. Bengals 11-5 WildCard

6. Broncos 10-6 WildCard, with that Defense I still see 10-6 for them. I think the Chiefs will just miss at 9-7. I listed 9 teams total who I think will have a winning record in the Conference. I can see teams like the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins .500 or 7-9ish and the rest of Conference being bad = Chargers, Ravens, Browns, and Titans.

7 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Colts as 2nd seed? I don't see it happening. Especially not a higher seed then the patriots.

Yeah I don't either. I think the Steelers and Patriots are head and shoulders better than anyone in the Conference. I do think if Andrew stays healthy we could be 3rd though. I see a lot of teams around that 10 win area so it's really crapshoot picking after the Steelers and Patriots.

22 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I honestly think still only 1 team from our Division will get in eventhough I have the Texans and Jags at 9-7. I think we go 10-6. Here are my Playoff teams in the AFC:

1. Steelers 12-4

2. Patriots 12-4, I think they go 2-2 without Tom

3. Colts 10-6

4. Raiders 10-6 (my surprise pick to win a Division)

5. Bengals 11-5 WildCard

6. Broncos 10-6 WildCard, with that Defense I still see 10-6 for them. I think the Chiefs will just miss at 9-7. I listed 9 teams total who I think will have a winning record in the Conference. I can see teams like the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins .500 or 7-9ish and the rest of Conference being bad = Chargers, Ravens, Browns, and Titans.

Did you actually look at all these teams schedules and match ups to determine there predicted records? Or just pull numbers out of the air in the order you wanted to rank them?  

56 minutes ago, Coltfreak said:

Did you actually look at all these teams schedules and match ups to determine there predicted records? Or just pull numbers out of the air in the order you wanted to rank them?  

I skimmed over the teams schedules and pretty much went by what Divisions they play in as well, how the teams did in the Draft, what players they lost, what players they have picked up. The Raiders for example I thought were already improving last season and I think have done well this offseason. People can say what they want about Peyton's play last season but he will be a bigger loss than most people think. I think they drop off a little record wise but will still make the Playoffs IMO. The Steelers and Patriots to me are easy to predict - both teams are loaded. They are 12-4 teams. Looking at the Patriots schedule I do have them starting 2-2 without Tom, now if they start 1-3 or 0-4 that is a different story. I am not impressed with the AFC East either as they still don't have 1 QB in that Division that comes close to Brady. Regarding the Bengals, I see them about being the same as last season - I have no reason not too, they are always Very Good in the Regular Season. Regarding the Colts I broke down our schedule on here a few weeks ago on another Thread and have us going 4-2 in the Division and 6-4 outside of it and Posted who I thought we would beat and lose too. We went 8-8 last season with Andrew missing 9 games, I see no reason why if he stays healthy we cant go 10-6.

38 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

I'll be pleasantly shocked if we are above even the 4th seed. I think the Pats, Steelers and Chiefs will all finish with better records.... we just gotta take care of the south and anything goes from there.

Chiefs are a tough call. I kind of like the Raiders in that Division. If we finished 4th behind the 3 other Division winners I would be fine with it and it wouldn't shock me either.

33 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

AFC

1. Pats

2. Steelers

3. Colts

4. Raiders

5. Bengals

6. Texans

NFC

1. Seattle

2. Green Bay

3. Panthers

4. Cowboys

5. Cardinals

6. Giants

Your AFC I almost agree with,  I just have the Steelers at #1/Pats #2. I have the Broncos at #6 instead of the Texans as well. I still think they can go 10-6 because of their Defense but without Peyton they have no chance to Repeat. Here is my NFC:

1. Packers

2. Panthers

3. Seahawks

4. Cowboys

5. Cardinals

6. Vikings 

We have the same teams except in different order and I have the Vikes in at 6 over the Giants.