Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck talks team goals, schedules and re-match w/Patriots....

NewColtsFan

I just like that video highlight where Luck asks Elvis Dumervil for help up presumably after he complements him on a textbook sack.  haha That never gets old. 

I also like that technique in the reel where the blue INDY uniform pops off the screen on Chewbacca's uniform like a ultra bright CGI digital photograph. Sweet! 

This has gotta be the year to beat :flyingelvis:

It's really getting old sitting in front of my TV with my hand on the change channel button waiting for the game to get out of hand

At least make it respectable this year if we can't pull out the Win. The blowouts really have to stop, heart just can't take it anymore

:Cry:

Andrew's right to say that all the games matter not just NE. They are, but Foxboro is special & I want Brady there just to prove to myself & the rest of the league that the Colts can adapt, hang, & give the grey hoodie problems. Bring it on baby! 

At least make it respectable this year if we can't pull out the Win. The blowouts really have to stop, heart just can't take it anymore

:Cry:

Amen TK. Amen. Plus, now that Dallas is dare I say respectable again SW1 has nowhere to channel my frustrations when INDY loses anymore & that really blows. Grrr! 

Those lopsided games take my years off my life too & that's a very unpleasant reality. Hopefully, we flip the script now. 

In 13 seasons in which they've both been healthy, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady have only met in the playoffs three times, despite three meetings in four seasons.

The Pats might not even be there when we show up. I'm not worried about the regular season matchup. It would be great to pound them into a fine mist and blow them away, but win or lose, it's only one game. I'll take a trouncing in that game if we show well the rest of the season and play well in the playoffs.