NT-Dan Williams(true nose tackle)

DE/OLB-Pernell McPhee(his versitility) or Greg Hardy

DE-Jared Odrick or Jabaal Sheard

THEN DRAFT:

1st-Shaq Thompson SS

2nd-Benardrick McKinney or best ILB

3rd-Ameer Abdulluh or Jay Ajayi

Then try to trade back up for

CB-Ifo Ekore-Olomu if he falls because of his injury.

What do you guys think? Is it possible? Could we still resign or core guys?

I think Hugh Thornton and Jack Mewhort are good at guard especially with two great tackles beside them and either Jonathan Harrison or Khaled Holmes at C. A RT and CONTINUITY along the entire line would go a long way in the Run Game to me just my opinion.

OPEN FOR DEBATE THO

No way we release D'qwel after 1 season. Makes almost no cap room, lots of dead money, and he played pretty well last year. Not saying he's great or a cornerstone. Theres just much bigger holes other places on the D.

I just would rather get a young thumper in there like Benardrick McKinney who can cover unlike Dwqell to go along with our best cover ILB Freeman.

Im sure we have enough cap and front loaded his contract enough to eat the dead cap for this year and maybe next.

I just would rather get a young thumper in there like Benardrick McKinney who can cover unlike Dwqell to go along with our best cover ILB Freeman.

Im sure we have enough cap and front loaded his contract enough to eat the dead cap for this year and maybe next.

One of Benardrick McKinney's major weaknesses is in coverage.

One of Benardrick McKinney's major weaknesses is in coverage.

So who would you rather have Benardrick or The Pizza Guy bandit who cant cover and is head or hills now. I'll take the young athletic thumper who has the athleticism to cover TEs and RBs and also lay the wood in the run game

So who would you rather have Benardrick or The Pizza Guy bandit who cant cover and is head or hills now. I'll take the young athletic thumper who has the athleticism to cover TEs and RBs and also lay the wood in the run game

Between the two I'd rather have "the pizza guy bandit" If we put a playmaker next to DQ they'd make a really good duo IMO, but McKinney isn't the kind of ILB who can cover those TE's or RB's. That would be Dawson or Kendricks. McKinney isn't a playmaker.

I WOULD CUT:

Trent Richardson

Donald Thomas

Dwqell Jackson

Gosder Cherilus

IN FREE AGENCY GO AFTER:

WR-Brian Hartline(play Reggies role)

RT-Bryan Bulaga(gives us bookend OTs)

THEN DRAFT:

1st-Shaq Thompson SS

Not bad, but Hartline? I would much rather get Tyler Lockett in the 3rd-4th. The kid is going to be good, he's just be being overlooked due to the class being so stacked and top heavy. Plus, his return skills are valuable.

I wouldn't waste a 3rd, 4th, 5th or any other late round pick on Ajayi. Poor vision, slow, and plays soft... no thank you

yeah McKinney is the only ILB in this years draft :facepalm:

I WOULD CUT:

Trent Richardson

Donald Thomas

Dwqell Jackson

Gosder Cherilus

IN FREE AGENCY GO AFTER:

WR-Brian Hartline(play Reggies role)

RT-Bryan Bulaga(gives us bookend OTs)

THEN DRAFT:

1st-Shaq Thompson SS

Just my take:

Hartline is a good receiver, but for what price?

Bulaga is like Cherlius. Injury prone.

McPhee is vastly overrated. He has yet to prove himself that makes him have a big deal. 

I like your draft.

I'd definitely sign off on the draft portion. I like Shaq in the first because he is a supreme talent capable of making momentum shifting plays. Bernardrick is my second favorite linebacker behind Perryman. Both are nasty thumpers and that's exactly what we need as evidenced by the Pitt and New England massacres. We need hitters and this mock delivers just that. I might be inclined to hold off on RB for another round or two. Let's face it, an AA/Herron committee is a fumble waiting to happen. I'd go bpa OL or Defense again in the 3rd.

I'd definitely sign off on the draft portion. I like Shaq in the first because he is a supreme talent capable of making momentum shifting plays. Bernardrick is my second favorite linebacker behind Perryman. Both are nasty thumpers and that's exactly what we need as evidenced by the Pitt and New England massacres. We need hitters and this mock delivers just that. I might be inclined to hold off on RB for another round or two. Let's face it, an AA/Herron committee is a fumble waiting to happen. I'd go bpa OL or Defense again in the 3rd.

everyone keeps saying they want a thumper at ILB what we need is someone who can cover and stop the run coverage is very important neither of or ILBs are good in coverage and McKinney and Perryman aren't that good in it either