Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cowboys OT Tyron Smith has a new deal

HtownColt

@AdamSchefter: And Cowboys get done a huge extension with another former first-round pick from 2011. RT @toddarcher: Tyron Smith has an extension.

@RapSheet: The #Cowboys and LT Tyron Smith have reached an agreement in principle on an 8-year, $98M deal, source says. Wow.

$12 Mill+ a year, for Tyronn Smith? Seriously?

Thank you, Jerry Jones.....

What is that supposed to mean? Tyron Smith is awesome.AP 2nd team all-pro, and gave up just 1 sack all last year, and RBs had a 5.4ypc running behind him last year. And just 23 years old

What is that supposed to mean? Tyron Smith is awesome.AP 2nd team all-pro, and gave up just 1 sack all last year, and RBs had a 5.4ypc running behind him last year. And just 23 years old

How many great years has he had?

I'm sure he was great last year.    But for most of his career,  Smith has been the Cowboys Right Tackle.   Doug Free was on the left side.

I'm sure the Cowboys hope he's just as great for the next 8 years...   and maybe he will be.

But that's a lot of $$ for not many great years so far.

How many great years has he had?

I'm sure he was great last year. But for most of his career, Smith has been the Cowboys Right Tackle. Doug Free was on the left side.

I'm sure the Cowboys hope he's just as great for the next 8 years... and maybe he will be.

But that's a lot of $$ for not many great years so far.

He's only played 3 seasons, and he only played RT his rookie year, he's played LT the previous two years and dominated