Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looks Like an SEC Teams is going to be in the Championship

Guest TeamLoloJones

Ughhh freaking OSU. Can't count on them at all.

Darqueze Dennard may be the best player in the country.  I'm not sure I've seen that dominant of a performance from a CB in college football in the last 5 years.  I had him as a mid 2nd round pick, but he just punched his ticket as a first rounder.

Darqueze Dennard may be the best player in the country. I'm not sure I've seen that dominant of a performance from a CB in college football in the last 5 years. I had him as a mid 2nd round pick, but he just punched his ticket as a first rounder.

Yep I really wish he could have replaced toler :''''(

Darqueze Dennard may be the best player in the country.  I'm not sure I've seen that dominant of a performance from a CB in college football in the last 5 years.  I had him as a mid 2nd round pick, but he just punched his ticket as a first rounder.

He definitely was outstanding tonight. I just hate the SEC and the fact that this game helps Auburn lol.

349.gif

Guest TeamLoloJones

Yep I really wish he could have replaced toler :''''(

He's got the only nickname that rivals "Revis Island"....."No Fly Zone"....this kid is going to be a SPECIAL player.

Man, that CB can flat out cover, the human "no fly zone".

Loved to watch Urban Meyer lose. Ohio State, I never felt, was worthy enough to play in the national championship even if they won, due to inferior competition they have faced, IMO. I am glad Michigan State avoided any controversy for all of us.

Thank goodness, we will have a playoff next year with 4 teams, which also means Nick Saban has the most to gain so that one off losses to Johnny Manziel and the Auburns of the world won't affect his dynasty. :(

Auburn is the team of destiny.

Hail mary against Georgia with 35 seconds left to win the game.

Beating #1 Alabama with one of the plays of the decade.

Putting up 59 points against #5 Missou.

I understand Florida State has the advantage in terms of matchups and they've killed everyone they've gone against, but this is Auburn's year.