Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos tailgate/pregame

USAFHoosier

I know its early but my regular group of friends will not be able to attend so im trying to plan already.  Is there a group from the forums that will be tailgating before the game?  We thought about doing the norm, slippery noodle, find a chill group of people to hangout with, etc.  But I thought it might be cool to find some forum members.

We will be at the Game, and would LOVE to meet up with some of you.   

I will continue to follow this thread and see if we can get a definite place for Forum members to meet.   

sounds like Fun.

:edit:    Just noticed this was my 2000th  Post.   How apropo  ;)

My girlfriend and I are going to be driving all the way from Southern Maryland so that she can see her first home Colts game as well as her hero Peyton Manning.  Being as this is my first time attending a game I have no idea when the Stadium opens to the public.  I wanted to try and get their as early as possible to maybe get a chance to meet or see Peyton before the game starts.  Whether it is the player parking lot after or before the game I do not know.  I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me?

My girlfriend and I are going to be driving all the way from Southern Maryland so that she can see her first home Colts game as well as her hero Peyton Manning.  Being as this is my first time attending a game I have no idea when the Stadium opens to the public.  I wanted to try and get their as early as possible to maybe get a chance to meet or see Peyton before the game starts.  Whether it is the player parking lot after or before the game I do not know.  I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me?

I think they leave quickly after the game...Since its a Sunday NIGHT game....

..If you pick the right resteraunt..you might get to see Peyton somewhere Saturday night.

I know nothing.....I'm just throwing that out..

Funny, I have gone out to Indy every year since 03 for a game and have not really taken the time to meet up with anyone. but I will be out there a few days early and I think meeting up with fellow fans would be a great experience. I will have to check this topic out and see where everyone is planning to meet up. would be nice to put a face and voice to some I have come across on here.

I will be attending this game. It is my very first Colts game I'll get to see in person. I've watched about every game since 2008. I was wondering if anyone on here knew where the best place to get autographs in the stadium.

For being your first game you picked a good one.  The first game my wife went to was the Colts Pats game in 2009.

For the Record.....  The Colts have Won every game I have attended   ;)

Side Note:    Peyton Manning has also won every game I've been to watch him, (including College, Indy, and Denver)

I'll be at the Game  ~  I guess we'll see  Who's Lucky Charm I really am  ;)   :scratch:  :dunno:   haha

TMI.. :?: 

My wife surprised me with tickets to the game, unfortunately she got laid off during the gov shutdown and we are trying to sell our tickets. IF we aren't able to sell our tickets we will be making the commute to the game from Hurlburt Field, Florida! Honestly I kind of hope the tickets don't sell. This will be my first time at Lucas Oil Stadium and first time back to my birthplace in almost 10 years! I'd be down to do some tailgating and if anyone knows a good babysitter for the game I will be bringing a case or two of YUENGLING with me and am happy to share.

Do I wear my ol' faithful jersey #98 Mathis or rock the new jersey my wife bought #34 T-RICH?!

A babysitter would really help though lol that way I could sell one ticket and make back a little bit of money.

My wife surprised me with tickets to the game, unfortunately she got laid off during the gov shutdown and we are trying to sell our tickets. IF we aren't able to sell our tickets we will be making the commute to the game from Hurlburt Field, Florida! Honestly I kind of hope the tickets don't sell. This will be my first time at Lucas Oil Stadium and first time back to my birthplace in almost 10 years! I'd be down to do some tailgating and if anyone knows a good babysitter for the game I will be bringing a case or two of YUENGLING with me and am happy to share.

Do I wear my ol' faithful jersey #98 Mathis or rock the new jersey my wife bought #34 T-RICH?!

A babysitter would really help though lol that way I could sell one ticket and make back a little bit of money.

Wish I could brother.  What you do at Hurlburt?  I have a few friends that are in that neck of the woods.

For the Record.....  The Colts have Won every game I have attended   ;)

Side Note:    Peyton Manning has also won every game I've been to watch him, (including College, Indy, and Denver)

I'll be at the Game  ~  I guess we'll see  Who's Lucky Charm I really am   ;)   :scratch:   :dunno:   haha

TMI.. :?:

I'm hoping that you're the Lucky Charm for the Colts Sunday. Enjoy the game!

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I could brother.  What you do at Hurlburt?  I have a few friends that are in that neck of the woods.

Didn't sell the tickets, made the drive up to Indy and it was worth every penny. Definitely a memorable game, Lucas Oil Stadium was amazing and the crowd was unreal! Decided to wear #98 and it paid off, two sacks and a strip for a safety. WORTH IT. 

I work Silent Shield on AC-130 gunships at Hurlburt, not a bad gig.