Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BleedingBlue

Arians: Luck has the ability to will his teammates...

14 posts in this topic

On PTI...

Arians asked who Luck reminds him more of, Peyton or Ben. (I know..kind of stupid question but whatever)

Arians says 50/50. the physicality of Ben, the cerebral of Peyton, blah blah blah.

Then Arians adds that its Luck's ability to will his teammates on to win that makes him great. Not sure if he saw that in Peyton and/ or Ben but this is the one thing I always thought this is what made Peyton special.

Its nice to hear Andrew has this too. Its a rare attribute.

4 people like this

To me, that translate to Luck being a great leader. And that comes from a combination of things. He knows his place, but he isn't afraid to assert himself, he works insanely hard to make sure he is ready, he takes blame and deflects praise to his teammates, and he is very talented. You look up and see a guy like Mark Sanchez in the huddle and you can see the effort of the guys around him going down. With Luck, it's the exact opposite and that, in my opinion, is because of leadership. That's what we have with Pagano, Arians, all those guys. The future in Indy is very bright!

6 people like this

I bet Luck would look disgusted and horrified at PT's.

1 person likes this

have you seen luck's gymnast girlfriend? she looks like a lot more fun than motorcycles & stripclubs

Andrew Luck will go down as a winner, that much I can already tell.

To me, that translate to Luck being a great leader. And that comes from a combination of things. He knows his place, but he isn't afraid to assert himself, he works insanely hard to make sure he is ready, he takes blame and deflects praise to his teammates, and he is very talented. You look up and see a guy like Mark Sanchez in the huddle and you can see the effort of the guys around him going down. With Luck, it's the exact opposite and that, in my opinion, is because of leadership. That's what we have with Pagano, Arians, all those guys. The future in Indy is very bright!

lol i didn't want to mention sanchez in my OP, but that is exactly what I was thinking.

jets literally have a divided clubhouse that would be unified under other QBs.

Luck is a great leader like every other elite QB in the league. Hopefully he can stay healthy, something Big Ben could never do with his play style.

Luck is a great leader like every other elite QB in the league. Hopefully he can stay healthy, something Big Ben could never do with his play style.

I have wondered how much effort that Ben puts in to keeping himself in shape. Looks to me that he

has put on an awful lot off weight over the last couple of years and it doesn't look like muscle.

I have wondered how much effort that Ben puts in to keeping himself in shape. Looks to me that he

has put on an awful lot off weight over the last couple of years and it doesn't look like muscle.

Rapelesburger doesn't care about women, let alone himself.

1 person likes this

Good Evaluation / summation