Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good Job Colts

Golfr

As we saw today.............most posters here have no clue what they are talking about. I was so impressed with this team today that I decided to "toast" the SHOE. (Crown Royal reserve) Good stuff.

The O-line sucks

We cant run

New Coach

New GM

New schemes

Freeny Mathis out of position

Luck rookie

Austin concussed

Reggie old

Linebackers to small

CB suck

No depth

blah, blah, blah

Hart,intensity

We scored 35

They scored 3..................with a 55 yard penalty.

One heck of a start Colts.

As we saw today.............most posters here have no clue what they are talking about. I was so impressed with this team today that I decided to "toast" the SHOE. (Crown Royal reserve) Good stuff.

The O-line sucks

We cant run

New Coach

New GM

New schemes

Freeny Mathis out of position

Luck rookie

Austin concussed

Reggie old

Linebackers to small

CB suck

No depth

blah, blah, blah

Hart,intensity

We scored 35

They scored 3..................with a 55 yard penalty.

One heck of a start Colts.

Just wondering how you were feeling like on our 2nd offensive play when Satele was shoved 5 yards back in about 2 seconds.

I think I gave out a OMG what have we done. He was fine after that. :omg:

Your point is? Let me guess..............you still think the Colts stink.

You seem to have a lot of anger or something pent up. I don't know why you think everyone on here feels as though our team is terrible. In fact, almost everyone gave positive reviews after today's performance.

With that said, it's only one preseason game. It's very different from regular season. This team is still far from polished.

People act as if criticizing some players or a position of need is wrong lol

Well you were wrong. After all your criticizing the Colts came out and spanked the Rams. All you have done is talk down the Colts.....according to you we would never get a first down as poor as the line is. HA!

You seem to have a lot of anger or something pent up. I don't know why you think everyone on here feels as though our team is terrible. In fact, almost everyone gave positive reviews after today's performance.

With that said, it's only one preseason game. It's very different from regular season. This team is still far from polished.

Not everyone is giving positive reviews...............and my post was not regarding reviews after the game. My OP was geared to all the nay sayers before the game. You know who you are. Good job by the Colts.

Remember the name Mario Addison #97. Continuious pressure on the other side of Hughes. He didn't record a sack but he had multiple hits and hurries on the QB. He just might be our 3rd or 4th pash rusher(if Hughes keeps it up) on the roster. He is my sleeper on this team

Well you were wrong. After all your criticizing the Colts came out and spanked the Rams. All you have done is talk down the Colts.....according to you we would never get a first down as poor as the line is. HA!

Hmm a little overdramatic are we tonight? Sorry Im not a homer dont look past the Colts defincincies in some areas but would rather improve those areas (such as O Line)

I hope you toasted to Mr. Jim Irsay.

After all, he's the one behind it all.

After what I've seen, starting over a decade ago and especially recently when he put this exciting staff together, I have confidence "our" team is in good hands.

The fact that he left Polian, Peyton, etc go and was willing to redefine this organization took mighty "big ones".

He could have very well left this trend further downhill but instead he took the bull by the horns and it appears that this move could really pay off in the long run.

Cheers to YOU, Jim!

From a very excited and optimistic fan........ ME!

Hmm a little overdramatic are we tonight? Sorry Im not a homer dont look past the Colts defincincies in some areas but would rather improve those areas (such as O Line)

I agree the OL is a problem.

But we HAVE addressed both sides of the line with "affordable" bodies of larger size which was a great start.

It appears to me that the organization has made a great effort to improve the OL already with limited $ and limited available talent. I expect more additions to the OL when cuts are made and next year when we have mega $ to spend.

I am very happy they didn't mortgage the future on upgrding the OL when players just weren't available that made sense.

Hang in there. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is a championship football team. it will take a little time, but how can you really argue with the changes that were made?

I, for one, like what I'm seeing so far.

I'm confident there is more to come.........................

I haven't seen any of those things said. I've seen people say "the O-line was shaky" and the "CB were playing soft", but the truth is the O-line sured up a bit when replacements were made, and only one CB was playing contain( that i can tell). The rest have been people glowing about how good everyone looked.

Look Gavin I never claimed the O-line was perfect and I am not a homer. We may be able to pick up someone after cuts but this is what were working with. Your constant criticizing is not gonna change anything. The line played pretty good. The other team has players to and sometimes there going to win battles.

I hope you toasted to Mr. Jim Irsay.

After all, he's the one behind it all.

After what I've seen, starting over a decade ago and especially recently when he put this exciting staff together, I have confidence "our" team is in good hands.

The fact that he left Polian, Peyton, etc go and was willing to redefine this organization took mighty "big ones".

He could have very well left this trend further downhill but instead he took the bull by the horns and it appears that this move could really pay off in the long run.

Cheers to YOU, Jim!

From a very excited and optimistic fan........ ME!

Agreed. Irsay made some incredibly difficult, overwhelmingly unpopular, and imo, entirely necessary decisions. The man has cahones of steel, and if yesterday was any indication, it won't take long for these moves to be recognized as ingenious.

Don't mistake me... I am incredibly saddened that so many of my favorite players are now gone. I just feel that honoring the past and embracing the future can happen simultaneously.

GO COLTS!