Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Caitlyn Clark is Star Power.    Ranking current Indy Sports figures today-   Clark by a Landslide JT  Haliburton   Doyel, a guppy in the big world. Yawn.   
    • We NEED the laugh emoji back for this post     Still have no idea how he has kept a job so long, he has turned so many people off of the star it would have been wise to just cut ties. 
    • This is pretty fair. By draft rank, the Colts would have had the 15th best class on average, by draft value it may have been a bit higher or lower (not sure where, also have to add in the comp picks as well to each team). So Ballard over exceeded expectations according to where we picked and outdrafted 9 more teams than on average he should have.    I thought we did a very good job of obtaining value and beating runs at positions. The Steelers and Eagles did great as well. I think the Bears were more boosted just because of Caleb and Odunze more than anything, they get the benefit of the doubt until it fails.    Chargers, Pats, and Lions did strong IMO. There wasn't too many bad teams. The Panthers did some dumb things, the Broncos reached on Nix (although the Raiders probably take him at 13 after the Penix fiasco), and the Falcons were a disaster. Also wasn't a fan of the 49ers strategy really. Love Pearsall and Green, but reaches IMO on both after missing out on the O-Lineman.    As long as we sign a veteran in the secondary, I like the plan for this draft. I still stick to my guns that Ballard did well waiting on CB until round 5 and 6. Allowed him to fix the offense and grab Latu.
    • They have the colts at 6! Guess they loved the plan too   https://www.nfl.com/news/2024-nfl-draft-class-rankings-steelers-bears-eagles-chargers-earn-top-grades-falcons-flummox
  • Members

• Nadine

Nadine 8,136

Administrators
    • erock

erock 3

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,397

• Derakynn

Derakynn 334

• chad72

chad72 18,331