Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Fan Forum League (Andy246)

Andy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking to draft a few rookies--I think I achieved that fairly well.

Luck

Blackmon

Floyd

Richardson

Wilson

Fleener

Wright

Weeden

Jenkins

Quick

Allen

Crosby (only non rookie individual)

SF

NE

Yeah, you're currently projected to go 0-14...

QB - Peyton Manning

WR - Greg Jennings

WR - Dwayne Bowe

RB - Arian Foster

RB - Michael Bush

TE - Vernon Davis

W/R - Pierre Garcon

BN - Jermaine Gresham

BN - Mario Manningham

BN - Alfred Morris

BN - Sam Bradford

BN - Felix Jones

BN - Austin Collie

K - Nate Kaeding

DEF - Detroit

I don't think I did too bad.

"Us and Them"

QB - Jay Cutler

QB - Philip Rivers

RB - Steven Jackson

RB - Darren Sproles

RB - Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis

RB - Daniel Thomas

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Antonio Brown

WR - Malcolm Floyd

WR - TY Hilton

TE - Greg Olsen

TE - Kyle Rudolph

K - Rob Bironas

DEF - Seattle

"Us and Them"

QB - Jay Cutler

QB - Philip Rivers

RB - Steven Jackson

RB - Darren Sproles

RB - Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis

RB - Daniel Thomas

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Antonio Brown

WR - Malcolm Floyd

WR - TY Hilton

TE - Greg Olsen

TE - Kyle Rudolph

K - Rob Bironas

DEF - Seattle

That is a good team, PAcolts56

QB - Peyton Manning

WR - Greg Jennings

WR - Dwayne Bowe

RB - Arian Foster

RB - Michael Bush

TE - Vernon Davis

W/R - Pierre Garcon

BN - Jermaine Gresham

BN - Mario Manningham

BN - Alfred Morris

BN - Sam Bradford

BN - Felix Jones

BN - Austin Collie

K - Nate Kaeding

DEF - Detroit

Not bad at all. I'm going to be PO'd if that late round pickup of Collie does wonders for you. From my impressions of camp he looked to be Luck's new favorite target. So I didn't see it out of the question that he could have a 1000+ season with 6-9TDs, but when he got injured I avoided him in our draft, but now that he's slated for week 1, it's a travesty I couldn't pick him up in a late round xD

QB - Peyton Manning

WR - Greg Jennings

WR - Dwayne Bowe

RB - Arian Foster

RB - Michael Bush

TE - Vernon Davis

W/R - Pierre Garcon

BN - Jermaine Gresham

BN - Mario Manningham

BN - Alfred Morris

BN - Sam Bradford

BN - Felix Jones

BN - Austin Collie

K - Nate Kaeding

DEF - Detroit

You sure re-united Peyton, Garcon and Collie in 1 TEAM. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't make this, this is the "last week recap":

ManningToCollie Beats Up I'm Getting Angerer, Establishes Early-Season Dominance

• ManningToCollie (1-0) 108.18
  • I'm Getting Angerer (0-1) 75.72

ManningToCollie took advantage of 19.88 points from Michael Vick and 18.00 from Matt Forte to thump I'm Getting Angerer 108.18 - 75.72. ManningToCollie met expectations and scored 8.7% more than their projected 99.48 points, while I'm Getting Angerer did not meet to their projections and got just 81.2% of a projected 93.27. Lance Moore led I'm Getting Angerer with 18.00 points while Cam Newton racked up 14.52. ManningToCollie (1-0) starts the season in third place while I'm Getting Angerer (0-1) opens in 11th place.

ManningToCollie Smooth Moves

• The 14.50 points scored by Jimmy Graham was the highest TE score in the league this week.
  • Matt Forte had 18.00 points, the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
  • The 17.90 points scored by Andre Johnson was the third-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
  • Miles Austin ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 13.30 points.
  • 6 of the 9 starters on ManningToCollie exceeded their projected points.

I'm Getting Angerer Regret Tracker

• I'm Getting Angerer left the 20.70 points scored by Adrian Peterson on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 138.9%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
  • Had a chance to start Jacob Tamme, who outdid his scoring projection of 5.09 points by scoring 10.30 points.
  • Should have started the Dallas Cowboys Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 6.00 against a projected 6.98.
  • The RBs on I'm Getting Angerer let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on ManningToCollie 28.80 - 7.80.
  • The TE position was a letdown for I'm Getting Angerer, where they were outscored 14.50 - 4.30 by ManningToCollie.

What If

• ManningToCollie would have beaten seven other teams besides I'm Getting Angerer this week.
  • If ManningToCollie had scored 15.01 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
  • I'm Getting Angerer would have lost to nine other teams besides ManningToCollie this week.
  • I'm Getting Angerer would have needed an additional 47.47 points to beat all teams in the league this week.

Game Notes

• ManningToCollie was able to cover the 6.21-point spread in the win.
  • I'm Getting Angerer got a combined 40.10 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
  • The 32.46-point margin of victory by ManningToCollie was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
  • With 75.72 points, I'm Getting Angerer ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
  • Lance Moore was on the losing team, but still had the second-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.00 points.
  • The 35.00 points scored by the WR on ManningToCollie was the second-biggest combined score by a team's WRs this week.
  • Stevie Johnson exceeded his projected point total by 63.6% in the loss, scoring 11.50 points against a projected 7.03.
  • Hakeem Nicks failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 3.80 points of his projected 11.97.

• 3 weeks later...