Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good lord, people. Are we really so insecure that we have to fret about Jason Cole grading the Colts draft as a B? There are enough fans on this site who would have preferred a different outcome (crying about no CBs, for instance)... A decent grade doesn't make him a hater. It wasn't the best draft for what I wanted to see happen either.

Good lord, people. Are we really so insecure that we have to fret about Jason Cole grading the Colts draft as a B? There are enough fans on this site who would have preferred a different outcome (crying about no CBs, for instance)... A decent grade doesn't make him a hater. It wasn't the best draft for what I wanted to see happen either.

You realize he does this in every article if you follow Jason cole

Since the beginning of the year he kept saying luck would be the greatest player ever (he's a Stanford grad) now he bashes the colts saying luck is the safer bet but RG3 will have the better career

So I kinda have proof I just wanted to see if others noticed and if you didn't no big deal

B isnt a bad grade at all, lets keep in mind we got Fleener, Luck and Allen they are great players as well as Chapman but lets not forget he isnt healthy right now and we did miss out on Ta'amu and alot of defensive talent we addressed our offensive needs I would give it a B or B+ I'd say he's fair and honest, like I said our first 3 picks were great. the rest are all questionable to this point and time, I am excited about our offensive plans for the future but we still have alot of work to do on the defense, Im a fan of the Colts they are my team I would have had a more balanced draft and it drives me nuts that we missed players, hopefully we address the defense very well next year

Every (yes every) writer out there has bias. Not everyone is going to adore the Colts. In fact some may even despise them. It's OK if they do. But Cole giving the Colts' draft a B isn't strong evidence of a hateful bias. Time to develop some thicker skin...

One cannot properly evaluate a draft until at least a few years down the road, so relax. That being said, EVERYONE has 'bias', it's a human condition and is virtually unavoidable (unless you're a computerized droid of some sort). Our life experiences and upbrining (or lack thereof) forms the way we perceive things. Some just realize it early in life and adjust to it (our own and others) accordingly, while some (if not most) are totally blind to it and therefore deal with it subconsciously by denying and deflecting their own bias, while sensationalizing others'.