Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts at Titans postgame reaction

GoColts8818

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Sermon is just so bad. Goodson has more burst and should of had more Carries.

That is my main issue with sermon. He is slow. If he had more elite speed he be better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That's one , not two. Did the penalty contribute to the int ? Crazy but I don't remember the play .
    • You never apologize for winning. Back to .500 and next up the dolphins 
    • I don’t think Shane is the master play caller we all thought he was.  Honestly I think hes a lot closer to Frank than most of us care to admit.  His runs are very predictable and don’t change regardless of situation, personal, or who they are playing.  It’s going to be hammering it right into the middle of the line even though Taylor does his best work in space.  I’d love to see them run off tackle with Nelson pulling, especially with two rookies probably playing center and right guard for a while.     Sermon up the gut three straight times against the heart of the Titans defense and their best player Simmons with a rookie center and right guard is the best he could come up with on the goal line?  Honestly that’s just the Hines up the gut play with different players.     Pierce has been a weapon this year yet he doesn’t get plays called for him until the fourth quarter, normally when they need a big play due to time and it’s almost out of desperation.  Then he loves these slow developing screen plays that Frank loved that never work in todays NFL because they take too long and then it’s normally to a tightend or Pittman who should be the guys blocking on those plays for the fast guys like AD or Pierce.     For those going yeah but the players love Shane and respond to him they did the same for Frank too until they didn’t.  
    • Another win that folks will say is weak. Oh well.    Dallas Clark gets into the Ring of Honor so that'll be cool for the folks attending.
  • Members