Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colt's Injury report

ChuggaBeer

4 hours ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

Wont matter Levis is a TO machine

You haven’t watched our defense this yr have you….   Levis bout to go 29-32 400 yds 3 tds, Calvin Ridley bout to go off for 130 1 td, spears is bout to have 87 yds rushing and 92 catching with TD….  I don’t see a reason to believe otherwise 

You all can blame me for the injuries going into this week.  I bought tix for this game soon after they went on sale as my son lives 30 minutes from Nashville.  🤦‍♂️

We will be in the end zone, along with my wife and daughter.  My son swears he is wearing his Colts Lucha Mask so maybe we will at least get on the TV LOL!!!

I'm hoping AT LEAST Downs ends up playing otherwise it may be an ugly one.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, coltsfanmurf said:

You all can blame me for the injuries going into this week.  I bought tix for this game soon after they went on sale as my son lives 30 minutes from Nashville.  🤦‍♂️

We will be in the end zone, along with my wife and daughter.  My son swears he is wearing his Colts Lucha Mask so maybe we will at least get on the TV LOL!!!

I'm hoping AT LEAST Downs ends up playing otherwise it may be an ugly one.  

It's all your fault!!!!!!!

Ok, I blamed you. Hope you and your family get to see the Colts pull off a win. Downs seems to be the guy that moves the chains, but if he's out, maybe somebody like Gould will step up, or is he injured too?

• Like 1

Just now, Dunk said:

It's all your fault!!!!!!!

Ok, I blamed you. Hope you and your family get to see the Colts pull off a win. Downs seems to be the guy that moves the chains, but if he's out, maybe somebody like Gould will step up, or is he injured too?

😀 Thanks!  First time for us at Nissan Stadium so we shall see.  I am actually hoping to see Treadwell elevated and playing.  He went to HS about 35 minutes from us and graduated a year before my son so we followed his career closely.

• Like 2