Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #5, Colts @ Jaguars, October 6, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jaguars  

22 members have voted

1. 1. With JT out today, how many yards do you expect from the backup running backs?

• fewer than 50 yards
    • 50 to 100 yards
    • 101 to 140 yards
    • 141 yards or more
  2. 2. How many sacks do you expect from the Colts defense?

3. 3. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2024 at 05:15 PM

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

we scored 34 points though. 

True. I meant that throwing for that many yards usually means that the other team is scoring a lot. (Which was your original point. My bad.)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Its a good thing in general when a owner is patient .   Now being way to patient is a huge issue , keeping grigson so long ended lucks career .   Ballard should be a head scout not a GM

Agreed on all points.   I could never figure out why Grigson, a former O-lineman himself, didn't focus on protecting Andrew.   I think life after Peyton showed us how much he carried the team in a lot of games.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GwinnettColt said:

Agreed on all points.   I could never figure out why Grigson, a former O-lineman himself, didn't focus on protecting Andrew.   I think life after Peyton showed us how much he carried the team in a lot of games.  

I dont know why people here seem so scared of replacing ballard .   were under .500 with him its not like he is so great .

21 minutes ago, CoachLite said:

Who was the driving force for hiring and keeping Bradley? If it was Mr. Irsay, he should retire. Anyone else should be canned.

I'm actually wondering what life will look like for the Colts when Jim retires and leaves it to his daughters.  Jim doesn't seem to care much about football, just antique guitars, collecting obscure items (like the On the Road manuscript).  

3 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

I dont know why people here seem so scared of replacing ballard .   were under .500 with him its not like he is so great .

He seemed pretty prudent at first, in my opinion.  Then Luck left.  I wasn't sure who was actually making the decisions at QB.  I thought we would ride with Jacoby and then try to draft one but we ended up starting a QB carousel.  I didn't know if that was Irsay are Ballard.  If it was Irsay, he really isn't any different from Jerry Jones on that point.  

4 minutes ago, GwinnettColt said:

He seemed pretty prudent at first, in my opinion.  Then Luck left.  I wasn't sure who was actually making the decisions at QB.  I thought we would ride with Jacoby and then try to draft one but we ended up starting a QB carousel.  I didn't know if that was Irsay are Ballard.  If it was Irsay, he really isn't any different from Jerry Jones on that point.  

ballard is way to arrogant   he believed he had a super bowl roster after luck left and could just plug in old QBs .

• Like 1