Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Flacco to start Sunday

csmopar

• csmopar changed the title to Flacco to start Sunday

80% of me says Flacco starts. But, i don’t know if that’s true or not. I don’t see how they’d know if he’s going to practice Friday or not. 

today will likely determine if he starts Sunday or not imo. If he doesn’t practice in full, Flacco will take most of the reps tomorrow. 

14 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

That post makes zero sense. First of all it’s only Thursday.  AR was in pads yesterday and did do some stuff. 

Yes.  And yesterday was Wednesday

I posted this yesterday, in a different thread …

”I had Sirius XM NFL Radio’s Moving the Chains on this afternoon in my car while driving.  I wasn’t really paying attention, but then I thought I heard Jim Miller say Flacco will be the starting QB for Indy on Sunday vs the Jags.  Then they went to commercial and then I arrived at my destination, not being able to listen for any further clarification.  

Hence, I was under the impression a decision on AR was already reached to sit him this week, but now I am not finding any confirmation of this.  Has anybody heard definitively?

Honestly, though, I have a better feeling with Flacco under Center than with Minshew last year, so I am optimistic for Sunday.”

• Like 2