Cardinals  16 @ 49'ers  27

Raiders  18  @ Broncos  21

Packers  26  @ Rams  20

Giants  11 @ Seahawks  22

Cowboys  23  @ Steelers  24

Monday, Oct 7

Saints  16  @ Chiefs  28

On 10/5/2024 at 1:15 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ravens will win and win big, I say by more than 7. Cincy has no D.

You still think the Ravens win AND win by more than 7?? I think the Bengals and Burrow swagger are back. Bengals up 24-14.  :) 

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

You still think the Ravens win AND win by more than 7?? I think the Bengals and Burrow swagger are back. Bengals up 24-14.  :) 

Couldn't finish.  The Bengals are loaded with talent.   It's crazy they can't win games

3 hours ago, teganslaw said:

I like to see the Commanders do well after the Dan Snyder era. It's early, but Jayden Daniels could be on his way for OROY award. 

Deshaun Watson is earning his high pay-NOT! 

As far as Watson is concerned.    Karma.   Unfortunately his terrible play won't reflect in his salary.    I hope he eventually gets sued for everything he has

13 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Couldn't finish.  The Bengals are loaded with talent.   It's crazy they can't win games

Their defense is one of the worst in years. In fact, the Bengals defense is giving up more points per game than us: 29ppg vs our 24ppg.

They’re in historically bad territory. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Their defense is one of the worst in years. In fact, the Bengals defense is giving up more points per game than us: 29ppg vs our 24ppg.

They’re in historically bad territory. 

Belichick next year?   Great offense.   He comes in and fixes the d?

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Belichick next year?   Great offense.   He comes in and fixes the d?

Perhaps! It would be a decent fit. He’d have a young proven QB and would only have to focus on the defense. 

Can Mike Brown stomach giving away GM duties is the real question. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Burrow was on fire. When the Ravens got Mike McDonald (their previous DC thats Seahawks HC), Burrow’s output was most limited. Otherwise he’s consistently scored well in the low to high 30s vs Ravens.

35 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Burrow was on fire. When the Ravens got Mike McDonald (their previous DC thats Seahawks HC), Burrow’s output was most limited. Otherwise he’s consistently scored well in the low to high 30s vs Ravens.

Yes he was. 5 tds. That should’ve been enough to win. And yet Bengals fans are trashing him and saying he choked…

I’d be super happy if Joe was a Colt.

Over It Monday GIF by Michelle Porucznik

The NFL is going to ruin me. How people use Gas money on betting is crazy to me.

On 10/5/2024 at 6:17 PM, jvan1973 said:

I'm surprised so many taking the Broncos.    I know the Raiders aren't great,  but the Broncos offense is anemic 

Well... I didn't Pick the Broncos.. But I didn't pick the Raiders either. I just completely missed picking this game 😑.

I played Joe burrow in Fantasy yesterday. 

I was okay until Smith-Njigba who had 1 catch for 3 yards all game. catches a TD with 2 mins left to go.

And Colby Parkinson decided to have 8 targets in the final 3 mins of the Rams game

Football was not kind to me yesterday

Oh with all my ranting, I failed to mention I got 5 games correct... 5..