Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears Colts predictions

danlhart87

On 9/19/2024 at 3:32 PM, Old Man and the COLTS said:

I’m gonna go lower 

I wouldn't be surprised. But if the bears can't or don't try to run much, Caleb Williams may find a lot of open receivers as the the colts probably play soft pass D. 

Colts Fans really need this win, with the Steelers next week, a team the colts almost always loses to, but Steinchen did call a good game against them last year for a rare win against them. 

Time for this weeks prediction. I'm 1-1 thus far. I really didn't think we could conceivably lose to a qb who had only thrown 6 career passes heading into last Sundays game, but as they say."on any given Sunday the Irsay's can lose to any inferior opponent while making a journeyman qb look like an all-pro"(I paraphrased that a little, but it is historically accurate). So, onto todays game, facing a rookie qb making just his 3rd nfl. start, 4 fewer than ours, so that really balances out. If we use the offensive game plan against the Bears that we used against the Texans and mix in some deep throws we will shut up the yapping Bears defense and win. If we use the pedestrian, bland offensive game plan we used against the Packers we will lose. I am going to flip a coin, hold on-------------the coin says we will win! So I'll go with the win today. Game time at 1 o'clock, go Colts!!!!

• Thanks 1

Colts fans need to understand that at Florida, AR was up and down all season long.

He led Florida to a victory over a top 10 Utah and looked like he had arrived. Then against South Florida (a worse opponent) he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and looked like he regressed again.

AR puts together a rebound game after that stinker last week and Colts roll.

Colts 28-21