Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Here we go again…

csmopar

Watson accused of sexual assault… again.

now I don’t pretend to know if this is legit or a byproduct of the other law suits but there seems to be a reoccurring theme here. You would have thought he’d learned his lesson and not put himself into such positions but obviously not.

if he did this, it’s high time the league suspends him for life. Rape/sexual assault/ physical violence by any player IF evidence confirms it should be an immediate life ban. Then maybe these guys would actually be deterred 

https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-qb-deshaun-watson-accused-of-sexual-assault-battery-while-on-date-in-oct-2020-in-new-civil-suit

• Like 1

It seems related to things that happened before he got to the Browns. The Texans are laughing their head off at the Browns while Baker Mayfield is tossing TDs for less with the Bucs. Baker was someone who was committed to them and was a good citizen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

It seems related to things that happened before he got to the Browns. The Texans are laughing their head off at the Browns while Baker Mayfield is tossing TDs for less with the Bucs. Baker was someone who was committed to them and was a good citizen.

Yeah they did Baker wrong. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Baker was someone who was committed to them and was a good citizen.

That's exactly why they got rid of him. You can't have him represent the Browns and ruin their streak of awful QBs. That streak is magnificent!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

One article mentioned that if the NFL suspends Watson again that the Browns could be on the path for voiding his salary guarantees. I don't know how that would work, but maybe the Browns can find a way out of the mess they're in due to his allegations. 

Baker Mayfield might be laughing at them right now. He seems to be good person, so maybe he has too much class to do that and just watches the team implode. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

One article mentioned that if the NFL suspends Watson again that the Browns could be on the path for voiding his salary guarantees. I don't know how that would work, but maybe the Browns can find a way out of the mess they're in due to his allegations. 

Baker Mayfield might be laughing at them right now. He seems to be good person, so maybe he has too much class to do that and just watches the team implode. 

Interesting. Too bad they didn’t work some conditions into the trade deal to get their picks back 

The Browns are incredibly stupid. Watson’s own camp didn’t want to go to Cleveland. He was on his way to Carolina when Haslan and company made the call and offered him that ridiculous amount of money… 

Indeed, Houston and Tampa are laughing their rear ends off right now. 

I’m honestly so happy to see Baker doing well and thriving. Shame on Cleveland. 

3 hours ago, teganslaw said:

Makes you wonder if the Browns somehow are behind this new investigation on an older issue?