Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AR on the trenches podcast

CR91

46 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm an old man.  I'm not sure what they are talking about most of the time.    I have the same problem with my grandkids.    What I did find interesting is that Joe Flacco is pretty important to the qb room.  @Yoshinator seems to think otherwise 

Well, who ya going to believe ,the team or Yoshinator? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm an old man.  I'm not sure what they are talking about most of the time.    I have the same problem with my grandkids.    What I did find interesting is that Joe Flacco is pretty important to the qb room.  @Yoshinator seems to think otherwise 

It's just music references and Gen Z slang. Like cap means you're lying. Hype means something big or awesome is coming. 

14 minutes ago, CR91 said:

It's just music references and Gen Z slang. Like cap means you're lying. Hype means something big or awesome is coming. 

No.   I get it.  I'm old.   I'm not hating on the video.   I liked the part about flacco.  The rest I had no clue what they were talking about.   Which is also fine.  I'm old,  they are not

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I have a tough time keeping up with them sometimes as well and I’m younger and a “member”. A lot has to do with them using just first names for me and they can jump around quite a bit and one will be hollering while the other is talking and starting a conversation and I find myself having to rewind it a bit and try listening closer. Still enjoy their show quite a bit

4 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Well, who ya going to believe ,the team or Yoshinator? 

Well the last Jared I believed told me Subway was totally fresh in house food, only to find out it’s all pre cooked and packaged  at a central processing location and shipped to all the franchises…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

No.   I get it.  I'm old.   I'm not hating on the video.   I liked the part about flacco.  The rest I had no clue what they were talking about.   Which is also fine.  I'm old,  they are not

Well if you really want to feel old, we have had privates joining the Army for the last 5 years that weren’t even alive on 9/11….