Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp July 30th

Going to be a hot one in Westfield today. 86 and humid. Anyone going out there for practice be sure to hydrate.

I will be at Packers practice on Ray Nitschke Field. I am glad they allow a small cooler to be brought in. Nope, no alcohol allowed. Alcohol makes you hotter anyway.

Go Colts!

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Archer said:

Welcome PackerNation.  You an Indiana native?

Nope, just an overall NFL fan. Have bled Green and Gold since birth and from Wisconsin. Colts are my fav AFC team though. 

Oh, and they wouldn't let me have PackerNation when I registered, so that is why PackersNation.😏

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Ugh 

Y’know, I’ve read that Jim Brown used to get up slowly after every other run, and he’d look hurt.  But he’d run over half the Defense on the next play and be fine.  I wonder if our training staff was over-reacting last year, when they should have let AR walk it off.  (Until the shoulder injury that required surgery, of course.)  Just thinking out loud…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Y’know, I’ve read that Jim Brown used to get up slowly after every other run, and he’d look hurt.  But he’d run over half the Defense on the next play and be fine.  I wonder if our training staff was over-reacting last year, when they should have let AR walk it off.  (Until the shoulder injury that required surgery, of course.)  Just thinking out loud…

That game was over. There was only a few seconds left when they pulled him. Sometimes these kind of injuries are best though to play on so you can as you say walk them off.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Kari is showing off today 

Yep, think we’ll be just fine on the pass-rushing front with Latu.  I hope he can stand up against the run.  Has a size advantage over Sampson.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Oline has not been good today on the first day of pads .

I feel pretty confident that Raimann and Smith didn’t forget how to pass block.  I think Latu and Kwity are very good.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Aw man... 

yeah, I didn’t have him making the team, but we’ve had three injuries of note in camp and they’re all at DE.  Two were cart-offs. 

1 minute ago, Archer said:

yeah, I didn’t have him making the team, but we’ve had three injuries of note in camp and they’re all at DE.

Need that trend to stop....right now.

• Like 4