Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Playing Paintball: Offense vs. Defense

2 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

Once again proving there needs to be a laughing emoji with that statement, LOL

lol gotta admit that one went over my head for a sec there. I need more coffee apparently. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

lol gotta admit that one went over my head for a sec there. I need more coffee apparently. 

:td:

4 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Not sure to be honest. There are some ranges in Indiana so I wouldn’t be shocked if it was more local. 

:woah:

LOL that's awesome! People that don't cover their neck are about to figure out why you cover your neck LOL 

I used to work for Tippmann back when paintballing was huge, and we used to go put on a huge event in Hell Michigan (Tippmann challenge) and they would truck us out in 6x6 army trucks into the woods and we'd have to try to take over the town. One time we were trying to invade the town and the garage doors fling open and out blasts a car /"tank" with a gatlin gun coming out of the roof. He was lighting EVERYONE up and people are screaming (of course they cranked up the psi) and it was on an old railroad embankment, so I jumped off the side and the guy on the gatlin gun didnt see me. So the car goes past and I shoot the guy ion the gatlin gun, and he proceeds to LIGHT ME UP all the way up my side. It hurt so bad, I had bruises for at least a month. It was soooo fun though. 

All that to say, paintballing is an EXCELLENT team builder, and I'm glad the Colts are having those guys do that. You really have to count on your team members just like on the football field.