Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts select Micah Abraham CB Marsahall

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Must have missed that 

It was very recent, like 4 days ago. I saw a brief blurb about it but it kinda got lost, or at least very overshadowed by all the draft talk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jason_ said:

It was very recent, like 4 days ago. I saw a brief blurb about it but it kinda got lost, or at least very overshadowed by all the draft talk.

The Eagles drafted cb in round 1 and 2.  We will see how it shakes out for Rodgers

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

You just like to complain.   How anyone has a problem with this draft is just being a hater

If he makes the team.  Did you pay attention to their draft?

He will make their team and start 😮‍💨

3 minutes ago, Hawkeyecolt said:

Their peeps said they saw him as a CB

I don't doubt it, I just know they are pretty deep there, so if playing FS can get him in the field quicker, he can go that avenue.

Dane Brugler's report on Matt Abraham from his draft guide:

47. MICAH ABRAHAM | Marshall 5096 | 185 lbs. | 5SR Tampa, Fla. (East Lake) 12/11/2000 (age 23.37) #6

SUMMARY: Micah Abraham, the youngest of three, grew up in a football family. His father (Donnie) was a third-round pick in the 1996 NFL Draft and collected 38 interceptions in his NFL career (he is currently a coach in the UFL). Micah was All-Region in football andtrack at East Lake High and was a three-star recruit, signing with Marshall over Boston College. He started as a true freshman (originally at safety before moving to corner) and finished his career with a school-record 55 passes defended. Abraham has terrific eyes and feel for passing concepts, which allows him to jump throws and put his ball skills to good use. Though he can usually recover in time, his aggressive style will force him out of phase, and NFL quarterbacks will test him early and oft en. He can be outmuscled through the route. Overall, Abraham is undersized, but he posted outstanding on-ball production in college and has the NFL speed and bloodlines that won’t go unnoticed. GRADE: Priority Free Agent

• Like 2