Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ESPN, Fox, and Warner to launch new sports streaming in the fall

Happy2BeHere

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/39472710/espn-fox-warner-bros-launch-sports-streaming-platform

All I can say is I hope I can just subscribe to say all Colts games for a reasonable price. I don’t care about needing access to hundreds of other games a year that I don’t watch.

IMO this should be like an al a carte type situation. At least I sure hope that it is.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Luckily, I live in Indianapolis so all the Colts games will be shown on our local channels no matter what. I could get an Antenna and go old 80's school and still be ok lmao .

I have recently given up dish and am antenna and streaming only.  Luckily UZZU is still working great after 2.5 years.  I get all NFL games and the replays.  Also all games of other sports.

• Like 1

Getting a monopoly feeling from this.  They’re seeing these other companies try to grab up games and sports (amazon, peacock, Netflix, YouTube, etc), so they figure let’s join forces and start our own.

I’ll actually grab this if the price is right.

• Like 1

Used to have a big C Band satellite dish in early 90's got all NFL games free on wild stream, no commercials got to hear announcers and what they really thought when no one was listening. On a Boxing telecast from ESPN hear what Al Bernstein really thought of a fighter ESPN was pushing, was hysterical.

I'm not concerned - because - as a central Indiana resident - I am guaranteed to see ALL Indianapolis Colts games!!

The NFL is eventually going to price themselves out of the normal fan's ability to pay to watch.

Only the wealthy will be able to afford all the various streaming platforms.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Can't keep having your safety be leading tackler. We will also lose Cross to injury if the rest of the team can't learn how to tackle.    Especially Franklin    
    • I still think the inaccuracies and the sailing of his throws is masking the progress he's made as a QB. I think decision-making-wise and when it comes to reading the defense, he's on a very good trajectory. He looks like a QB who knows what he's doing, who knows where he needs to go with the ball. He probably needs to work on his timing with the receivers a bit and he needs to be a bit quicker with his decisions at times, but overall those are things a young QB will naturally get better at with time and experience.   Just take a moment and think about it - it feels like almost every single one of his worst looking throws are throws where he went through his progression, read the defense and made the right decision. Just the throws themselves were off. Some of them WAY OFF.    Now don't get me wrong, at some point he will need to start hitting those throws because at the end of the day what's the point of reading the defense and making the right decision if you sail the ball 5 yards over the receiver's head? If he doesn't get better at that, he will bust, because no team will have the patience for a vet QB who can't hit those type of throws with any consistency. I really hope the coaching staff is working with him on it and we see some progress by the end of the season.
    • Give him the rest of the year before we make too much judgement on progress. Dude is super young and still figuring it out.     I think his footwork is poor, and he relies on his rocket launcher arm to save him w/o thinking about mechanics. When he's under pressure is when he resorts to kind of like a backyard ball approach.    I think the WR's have issue on trying to catch his fastballs, so now he's trying to throw with "touch" and underthrowing quite a bit. Though there have been a lot of dropped passes by the WR's for sure.    All these wildly sailing balls and inaccurate throws are what's concerning. Hopefully it's all correctable. (I think it is?)  
    • I think the only injuries were Kenny, Dallis and Kwitty. 
  • Members