Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The new braintrust

Warhorse

Well, is has been a long time since the Colt selections were common and popular selections before the draft. Both the first and second round picks were solid, expected choices.

For most of the last 12 years there have been many a huh? I dont know what will happen tomorrow or for the next several seasons for that matter, but I have a hunch that the "huh" days are less and less.

Well, is has been a long time since the Colt selections were common and popular selections before the draft. Both the first and second round picks were solid, expected choices.

For most of the last 12 years there have been many a huh? I dont know what will happen tomorrow or for the next several seasons for that matter, but I have a hunch that the "huh" days are less and less.

I'm just glad we had a plan....

We knew what we wanted to do and we did it....

We need some depth on the O-line and we're ready to go offensively

2 TES who both can catch ....One a solid blocker and the other a sprinter

Playing indoors....

Its basketball on grass...

We'll need some games to get it right...but

No one in our divison will have an answer for us.....

Somehwere in a plane heading back to California.......Andrew Luck has got to be smiling

Well, we just built our 12 personnel package with 2 big TE's. This is about protecting Luck and having a big package in the red zone. Remeber going three and out while trying to pass the ball in the redzone? Now we'll just shove our way in.

I'm just glad we had a plan....

We knew what we wanted to do and we did it....

We need some depth on the O-line and we're ready to go offensively

2 TES who both can catch ....One a solid blocker and the other a sprinter

Playing indoors....

Its basketball on grass...

We'll need some games to get it right...but

No one in our divison will have an answer for us.....

Somehwere in a plane heading back to California.......Andrew Luck has got to be smiling

See New England

First time I've ever beat my hands til they were sore just watching our draft. Every pick was met by me with excitement as opposed to the usual "meh ...hope he works out".