Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

13 hours ago, Rolltide_gocolts said:

Am I the only one that noticed Will Anderson being 5 inches offside every snap including the last 4th down 

I mentioned it twice in the game day thread. Perhaps after it happened in the KC game earlier in the season (a high profile play), the refs were directed to not call it. That's just a guess based on how many times WA lined up offside and how he seemed to be getting further over the LOS as the game went on. I am assuming they never even warned him such as "hey, you're getting too close."

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

@tweezy32

@HOZER

@OLD FAN MAN

So I suggest let’s hear what Steichen has to say about his most controversial call of the season….  And all three of you laugh.    You LAUGHED!  

You weren't even interested in his explanation. 

So when I say this franchise deserves a better fan base, guess who I’m thinking of?   Hmmm?      HMMMM?!?!?!? 

Thanks for outing yourselves.    :facepalm:

1st, I laughed just to laugh at it. 2nd, I don’t need his explanation to understand why he would put him in there over two other better backs. There’s no need for an explanation to have your 3 rd string rb in over your 1st and 2nd string no matter what the situation is. Also next time people laugh at your post you better call them out every time now just like you tried to do with us. 

14 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

@tweezy32

@HOZER

@OLD FAN MAN

So I suggest let’s hear what Steichen has to say about his most controversial call of the season….  And all three of you laugh.    You LAUGHED!  

You weren't even interested in his explanation. 

So when I say this franchise deserves a better fan base, guess who I’m thinking of?   Hmmm?      HMMMM?!?!?!? 

Thanks for outing yourselves.    :facepalm:

1st, I laughed just to laugh at it. 2nd, I don’t need his explanation to understand why he would put him in there over two other better backs. There’s no need for an explanation to have your 3 rd string rb in over your 1st and 2nd string no matter what the situation is. Also next time people laugh at your post you better call them out every time now just like you tried to do with us. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

My posts get laughed at all the time.   I pick and choose who I respond to.  To do otherwise is a waste of time.   As I said to Hozer, the three of you laughed simply to the idea of hearing what Steichen had to say.   Just listening to Steichen explain himself was rejected.   THAT’S what put you three on BLAST.  Not that you laughed at me, but that you laughed at the idea of hearing what Steichen had to say.  

Thats entirely different.   I’m fine with anyone laughing at me.  OLD FAN MAN just laughed at me 7 times.   Par for the course.   I’m good with it.  

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

My posts get laughed at all the time.   I pick and choose who I respond to.  To do otherwise is a waste of time.   As I said to Hozer, the three of you laughed simply to the idea of hearing what Steichen had to say.   Just listening to Steichen explain himself was rejected.   THAT’S what put you three on BLAST.  Not that you laughed at me, but that you laughed at the idea of hearing what Steichen had to say.  

Thats entirely different.   I’m fine with anyone laughing at me.  OLD FAN MAN just laughed at me 7 times.   Par for the course.   I’m good with it.  

We didn’t need to hear an explanation for him to have a him in there on that play. You play your best players no matter what. No excuses.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

We didn’t need to hear an explanation for him to have a him in there on that play. You play your best players no matter what. No excuses.

That’s your opinion.   And that’s all it is, your opinion.   Nothing more. 

22 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Actually I was laughing at you first. And then you put me on “BLAST,” lol.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952lasjrxeb0wgz0ipnr7h

• NFLfan locked and unfeatured this topic