Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 17 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PainCu00.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SiemTr00.htm

In what world is Painter even close to Trevor ? Certainly not this version of Erath maybe an alternate reality...lol...

Siemian's numbers look better than how he plays. Or perhaps I have only seen him play in his bad games.

He just threw a nice pass.

My dad just corrected me that the worst QB of all time in his opinion was Akili Smith of the Bengals. 

I’ve gotta say watching lowlights of Painter… sheesh he was so dang bad. Could be worst of all time if it weren’t for Leaf screwing up so badly…

Peterman… also bad… Leinart… really bad… 

Just now, RollerColt said:

My dad just corrected me that the worst QB of all time in his opinion was Akili Smith of the Bengals. 

I’ve gotta say watching lowlights of Painter… sheesh he was so dang bad. Could be worst of all time if it weren’t for Leaf screwing up so badly…

Peterman… also bad… Leinart… really bad… 

When you are drafted high like Smith and Leaf you wreck a franchise for years...Painter and Simien and Peteramn dont cost you much ...accept PRIDE.....theres always that....as many warts at Minshew has for a #2 we are very fortunate really.

Just now, RollerColt said:

Is he? I haven’t been following the NFL as much this week. Spending a lot of time with the kiddos. 

Yes, the owner said he thought the Jets were doing some good things. He said that both the GM and the coach were coming back.

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This is why you don’t count on teams like jags having a chance to win against titans in week 18. Teams are ready for vacation when they have nothing to play for.

Sometimes but depends on many factors...interim coach trying to secure a gig. QB trying to prove he belongs in the league, does team actually have young talent or not ? Panthers playing well and mark many boxes...Jets not so much.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This is why you don’t count on teams like jags having a chance to win against titans in week 18. Teams are ready for vacation when they have nothing to play for.

I want to give up on the Jets this game, but they are not allowing the game to get too far away from them.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Jets Oline is bad. Not sure Flacco would have had the same success. Browns have always had elite Oline even when there is injuries.

Jets OLine was built with ARog in mind.  You don't need a great line with him.  He slides in the pocket and extends plays.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Titans are a different scenario it's a divisonal game and Mike Vrabel will have them ready to play. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Heath Shuler, Ryan Leaf, JaMarcus Russell, David Klingler, Mike Pagel were all lovely Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

Pagel was drafted to be a back up though and beat out Art (8-1 odds that would happen...lol) who was 1st round pick. I liked Mike he was not good but did give his all and spent time in the film room...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Titans are a big rival of the Jags, I think the Titans will want to spoil their season. Vrabel is old school and was under Belichick.

• Like 1