Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Falcons post game reaction (Merge)

hambone35

25 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I still think the turning point was that offsides on that missed FG. They would've had it around midfield and at least would've got 3 and it would've been 10-7 or 14-7 Colts at half instead they double dipped and it was 20-7.

agreed! Things like that can change a game, it happens a lot. Funny thing momentum, it showes more since there is so much parity in the nfl with the hard salary cap. 

1 hour ago, JediXMan said:

I still think the turning point was that offsides on that missed FG. They would've had it around midfield and at least would've got 3 and it would've been 10-7 or 14-7 Colts at half instead they double dipped and it was 20-7.

Not going to disagree.  I want to stress I think Shane has done a good job but there are some clear issues on this team that keep rearing their ugly head that most people put on coaches when it’s an issue, penalties, turnovers, and tackling.  You pointed out a great example here of just a loss of focus penalty having killer ramifications.  That’s not the first time we’ve seen it this year or even the only player to have that issue.

I really hope Shane works on those three things this off-season.  If you fix those things the Colts might have another two or three wins this year as crazy as that sounds.  

• Like 1