Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Weekly Pick em Games: Week 14

2006Coltsbestever

On 12/5/2023 at 10:00 PM, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I have to make a PSA, and I apologize for that.

I'm starting Matt Gay in fantasy, and that means he'll miss at least a kick.

So, choose your picks accordingly :funny:

The Joker Lol GIF

Haha I have had Matt Gay all year.

• Like 2

Pats at Steelers

Bucs at Falcons

Lions at Bears

Colts at Bengals

Jags at Browns

Panthers at Saints

Texans at Jets

Rams at Ravens

Vikings at Raiders

Seahawks at 49ers

Bills at Chiefs

Broncos at Chargers

Eagles at Cowboys

Titans at Dolphins

Packers at Giants

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EasyE said:

I almost forgot about this weekly picks. Been a busy week, sorry guys.

Steelers over Pats (tough call being a boring game)

Colts over Bengals (I'm only taking Colts with Grover back)

Saints over Panthers

Ravens over Rams (I almost took Rams)

Browns over Jags 

Lions over Bears (this will be a Bears upset IMO, but lions weapons no way am I taking Bears lmao)

Falcons over Bucs ( this game will bite me. every time I pick Falcons they lose lol)

Texans over Jets

49ers over Shehawks

Raiders over Vikings

Chiefs over Bills

Broncos over Chargers

Cowboys over Eagles

Packers over Giants

Dolphins over Titans

Good luck everyone..

We disagreed on 1 game. Go Vikings chuckling homer simpson GIF

On 12/5/2023 at 1:46 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Heading into Week 14, standings:

1. @2006Coltsbestever127-66

2. @EasyE126-67

3. @chad72125-68

4. @Moe121-72

5. @w87r118-75

6. @Chrisaaron1023117-76

6. @VikingsFanInChennai117-76

7. @RollerColt116-77

8. @coltsva114-79

H. Mention- @Solid84100-61, (missed 1st 2 weeks =32 games so overall 100-93). A missed game is a loss.

193 games played. We started the stretch run this past Sunday which is December and January. Good luck everyone moving forward.

As of now, no changes have been made. Even if Lawrence plays, I am sticking with the Browns. No way he is 100%. A high ankle sprain takes a few weeks to fully recover from.

EasyE disagrees with me on 1 game being Vikings at Raiders. I took the Vikings. Chad disagreed with me on 2 games being Bills at Chiefs and Colts at Bengals. I have Chiefs and Colts. 

Pick of the week has already happened, @w87rtook the Pats over Steelers. Great stuff! 

• Like 1

Picks for.. what's this.... week 14.. 

Have a feeling lot are going to be wrong. 

Patriots 9 @ Steelers 13 

Bucs 23 @ Falcons 26 

Lions 29 @ Bears 24

Colts 19 @ Bengals 21

Jaguars 16 @ Browns 19

Panthers 15 @ Saints 19

Texans 20 @ Jets 13

Rams 24 @ Ravens 30

Vikings 25 @ Raiders 22 

Seahawks 20 @ 49ers 30

Bills 33 @ Chiefs 30 OT 

Broncos 25 @ Chargers 24

Eagles 31 @ Cowboys 33  

Titans 11 @ Dolphins 39 

Packers 24 @ Giants 12   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I figured you might because Lawrence is playing. I thought about it but I will stick with the Browns. Your change noted. Good luck today.

Yeah it was a tough call. I probably should have not changed it with Myles Garrett back. Oh well it's a toss up game IMO 

• Like 1

Joe Flacco looked really good for having no real good time with the first offense vs Rams. I bet he’s an upgrade over DTR and enough to take down the Jaguars at home. That’s going to be the true difference for the Browns moving forward, getting acceptable QB play.

Plus, if you didn’t know, Christian Kirk is on IR. Tall task for Jaguars

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Joe Flacco looked really good for having no real good time with the first offense vs Rams. I bet he’s an upgrade over DTR and enough to take down the Jaguars at home. That’s going to be the true difference for the Browns moving forward, getting acceptable QB play.

I will stick with old man Joe chuckling homer simpson GIF- Browns being at home will help a lot, or it should??

Houston, we have a problem. Stroud in concussion protocol, Nico Collins hurt, Tank Dell done for the year. Losing 30-6 to the Jets. 

Denver is taking it to the Chargers. Herbert is out; I don't know who their back up QB is. It looks like Branden Staley's job could be on the line. 

13 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Houston, we have a problem. Stroud in concussion protocol, Nico Collins hurt, Tank Dell done for the year. Losing 30-6 to the Jets. 

Denver is taking it to the Chargers. Herbert is out; I don't know who their back up QB is. It looks like Branden Staley's job could be on the line. 

Yeah i think Houston might be done. They play titans twice. Bad day for them.  

Chiefs are trying to take the lead.

Yes....things are going as planned.

The last time the Chiefs lost the AFCCG, was in 2021, it was also the last time they lost 2 in a row. Bills in overtime, we all know how it goes, so the game not going to OT was the prayers of all Bills fans across the world, lol :). 3rd and 15 from their 46 for the Chiefs down a FG 17-20, Mahomes is just unreal on 3rd and 15+, he had even converted a 3rd and 18 earlier in the game, go look up his stats for that down and distance. I was hoping the law of averages caught up with Mahomes on the 3rd and 15+, and thankfully it did. 

So, the Chiefs or Dolphins most likely lose in the AFCCG to the Ravens, is what my pattern reading tells me and hence my bet of the Ravens winning the SB is on target, at least so far. :) Ravens and Lamar are sick and tired of hearing about their playoff history, so a repeat of the 2012 Ravens vs 49ers SB is likely.

OK, @2006Coltsbestever, @EasyE, @RollerColt, @w87r you are my witnesses here before 8 pm before SNF.

Eagles vs Cowboys - the whole world wants and is predicting the Cowboys to win. Eagles, this season, in night games:

1. Week 2 vs Vikings on TNF at home

2. Week 3 at Bucs on MNF

3. Week 7 vs Dolphins on SNF at home

4. Week 11 at Chiefs on MNF

All of them WINS. They say 1 in 6 bucks the trend (Flacco never went 1 and done in his first 5 years and missed playoffs in year 6, Federer and Borg won 5 Wimbledons in a row before Nadal and McEnroe messed it up, Mahomes most likely won't play a 6th AFCCG or will play it on the road etc., so call it a gut feeling). So I feel either this SNF game at Cowboys or next MNF game at Seahawks will be a night game loss for the Eagles. Just not sure which one, but I am feeling an Eagles win tonight when the world is on the Cowboys bandwagon because I want it to happen for the 49ers for HFA, and I want it to happen because I despise Sirianni's shenanigans, and most of the time when I want something badly, it doesn't happen, so I have to go with that.

Plus, Cowboys showed some weaknesses on D vs Seahawks that I think the Eagles are ready to exploit with A J Brown like the Seahawks did with Metcalf. 49ers are playing at another level right now, they beat the Cowboys 42-10 and the Eagles 42-19, so don't get fooled by the Eagles' loss to the 49ers.

I just don't see the Chiefs and Eagles losing the same week again like last week.

So I am changing my Eagles vs Cowboys pick to the EAGLES tonight.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, chad72 said:

OK, @2006Coltsbestever, @EasyE, @RollerColt, @w87r you are my witnesses here before 8 pm before SNF.

Eagles vs Cowboys - the whole world wants and is predicting the Cowboys to win. Eagles, this season, in night games:

1. Week 2 vs Vikings on TNF at home

2. Week 3 at Bucs on MNF

3. Week 7 vs Dolphins on SNF at home

4. Week 11 at Chiefs on MNF

All of them WINS. They say 1 in 6 bucks the trend. So I feel either this SNF game at Eagles or next MNF game at Seahawks will be a night game loss for the Eagles. Just not sure which one, but I am feeling an Eagles win tonight when the world is on the Cowboys bandwagon because I want it to happen for the 49ers for HFA, and I want it to happen because I despise Sirianni's shenanigans, and most of the time when I want something badly, it doesn't happen, so I have to go with that.

Plus, Cowboys showed some weaknesses on D vs Seahawks that I think the Eagles are ready to exploit with A J Brown like the Seahawks did with Metcalf. 49ers are playing at another level right now, they beat the Cowboys 42-10 and the Eagles 42-19, so don't get fooled by the Eagles' loss to the 49ers.

I just don't see the Chiefs and Eagles losing the same week again like last week.

So I am changing my Eagles vs Cowboys pick to the EAGLES tonight.

I am changing my pick to Eagles as well. I think the Eagles will win based on what you are posting. I was 50/50 on it anyways. I don't think Philly loses 2 in row. I hope we don't get burned. Time stamped before the game.

9 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Picks for.. what's this.... week 14.. 

Have a feeling lot are going to be wrong. 

Patriots 9 @ Steelers 13 

Bucs 23 @ Falcons 26 

Lions 29 @ Bears 24

Colts 19 @ Bengals 21

Jaguars 16 @ Browns 19

Panthers 15 @ Saints 19

Texans 20 @ Jets 13

Rams 24 @ Ravens 30

Vikings 25 @ Raiders 22 

Seahawks 20 @ 49ers 30

Bills 33 @ Chiefs 30 OT 

Broncos 25 @ Chargers 24

Eagles 31 @ Cowboys 33  

Titans 11 @ Dolphins 39 

Packers 24 @ Giants 12   

How are you all doing?

My first 3 picks were 0-3, but have got 8-4 so far. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am changing my pick to Eagles as well. I think the Eagles will win based on what you are posting. I was 50/50 on it anyways. I don't think Philly loses 2 in row. I hope we don't get burned. Time stamped before the game.

Come on, copy cat, just kidding :) 

Good luck!!!

Just now, chad72 said:

Come on, copy cat, just kidding :) 

Good luck!!!

I have been debating this for the last hour even before your post. With the Chiefs loss, that sealed it for me too. I guess we think alike. I find it hard to believe that the Eagles and Chiefs both lose 2 weeks in a row. I almost made my switch before you did. lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

That makes 2 of us, lol :) 

Glad I could help sucker you in!!! :) 

Normally I stick with what a pick, see last week, I didn't get burned. I honestly was going to switch at the last second to Philly then seen your post on top of it - what timing Homer Simpson Spinning GIF. I almost just left it alone because I knew you would think I was copying you lmao - I say that in fun but right after the Chiefs lost, I was like no way Chiefs and Eagles lose 2 in a row. When I make my picks next week, I will make them by Tuesday night and won't switch at all unless a devastating injury happens to a team I pick. I will let everyone else have it.