Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 10 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

Week 10  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Panthers @ Bears: Which rookie QB wins this game?

• Bryce Young
    • Tyson Bagent
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2023 at 01:45 AM

11 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Why the f is Jason Kelce in the broadcasting booth? What does he have to do with this game? Shouldn’t he be with his family or something during the bye?

He is the next Romo, Greg Olsen, etc. I saw an article before the game that said something like, "Big Night for Jason Kelce". I did not read the article but I now believe it was referring to his guest appearance last night.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I didn't even watch, I worked all night WEDs night, then I had to go out to moms and help her with a couple things, so I was up all day. I went to bed around 8 last night and just now waking up. Looks I didn't miss much. At least I picked the Bears to win lmao 

Yeah you didn't miss anything. The play calling was beyond bad... They were putting Young into situations he shouldn't have been put into. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I would bet money that Reich had something to do with bringing them in. Him and Eberflus have always gone after the Colts players that were released. They are like McDaniels with the Pats players.

All teams seem to do that.

1 hour ago, Dingus McGirt said:

I felt a bit sorry for Young.  I think he is probably capable of good NFL QB play - but, he is not in an organization and system that will leverage his abilities.  

I think he will be able to salvage his career. He seems smart and has confidence. He does not have the right support.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I didn't watch it either lmao . Probably both teams did it at times, it wouldn't shock me. The good ol' Frank and Flus show.

Luke Getsy was doing an okay job trying to get Bagent to succeed. There were plenty of play action plays where Tyson had tons of time. 

The downside for them was that Bagent just wasn't able to see the field. Which, I mean he was a 4th stringer originally so not that surprising. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Luke Getsy was doing an okay job trying to get Bagent to succeed. There were plenty of play action plays where Tyson had tons of time. 

The downside for them was that Bagent just wasn't able to see the field. Which, I mean he was a 4th stringer originally so not that surprising. 

Basically, the Bears have Jacob Eason at QB haha 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Why does Al Michaels get all the great games (sarcasm). That guy has to be miserable calling a game like that. He has had some other real duds to. It's freakin Al for cry out an loud, at least give us teams that are good on Thursday. 

He gets a hell of a game next Thursday: 

Bengals vs. Ravens

Now THAT will be worth Primetime!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I will open up the Colts/Patriots Game thread at 6PM today (about 6 and a half hours from now).

Would anyone like to suggest a poll question?

Do you think BB gets fired if they lose? Y/N

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Is this the last international game of the season?

One poll question I'd like to see is if fans think Bye week should precede or follow all international games for that franchise? 

Done. There are 4 questions. I won't include any more.

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Dobbs is a really good QB.

I think he is playing well. I think the coach is doing a good job in play-calling. His speed makes a difference. He is able to scramble and avoid losing yards (no sacks).

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Noah Brown is ALWAYS open for Stroud when he's scrambling.

Tank Dell also is having a good season.

• Like 1

Texans are all over Bengals man.

Aldo had Lawrence peeked. He is good man but I am not seeing elite.

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Announcers just said the Texans are playing with their 4th different Center this season... and Stroud is STILL balling.

They have been banged up a ton. He is amazing. They had 23 guys on the injury report dnd like 8 guys out.

• Like 1