Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NBA, Pacers and all NBA talk

39 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Giannis and Lillard ruled out for Game 4. Go Pacers. 

Can't lose this one. We lost too many games this year to teams we shouldn't lose to. This is a team we shouldn't lose to, with both of them out.

I wouldn't doubt both of them being done for the series. As long as we can close it out in 5.

Giannis legit just can't go

Lillard might be able to, but I kinda feel like he is one step out of Milwaukee already.

So they might just be done?

• Like 1

Clippers dig deep with no Leonard, Harden comes up big and they regain home court.  Not going to be easy by any means but L.A. appears to be the better squad despite many experts picking Dallas before the series started.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Clippers dig deep with no Leonard, Harden comes up big and they regain home court.  Not going to be easy by any means but L.A. appears to be the better squad despite many experts picking Dallas before the series started.

Playing better without Leonard right now. Not saying they're better without him, but he isn't 100%.

He needs to get healthy for the Thunder.

Just now, w87r said:

Playing better without Leonard right now. Not saying they're better without him, but he isn't 100%.

He needs to get healthy for the Thunder.

Agree 100% he cant make his usual cuts right now so a defensive liability, OKC is young, always thought SGA would be a superstar he showed so much as a youngster with LAC. Hated to see him go love seeing him reach his potential just hope he cools off round 2.

• Like 1

Haliburton 5 3s tonight, he is getting his rhythm back. We took care of Homecourt. 

We need to end this Tuesday being up 3-1, can't give them any life, we protected homecourt, I expect them to come out going back home fighting for their lives but if we jump on them early, we should be fine.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

Big game tonight. 22 3ptrsScreenshot_20240428-215024.png.20c223c3ae33714d365609796fbf2836.png

We have a deep team. I think we are going to the Eastern Finals, but we need to close out this series 1st. We can beat the Knicks. I don't feel bad at all for their injuries because if Haliburton and Turner were out, their fans wouldn't care. 

• Like 1

Myles was hotter than a $2 pistol tonight. 

The defense was a little less stifling than it had been the previous 2 tonight, but the offense definitely picked up the slack. 

Great team win, chance to close it out Tuesday, gonna be very interesting to see the injury reports over the next couple of days. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Myles was hotter than a $2 pistol tonight. 

The defense was a little less stifling than it had been the previous 2 tonight, but the offense definitely picked up the slack. 

Great team win, chance to close it out Tuesday, gonna be very interesting to see the injury reports over the next couple of days. 

For better efficiency in the long run and going the distance in the playoffs, finishing them off tomorrow is a MUST.

• Like 3

Lakers are cooked. Lebron needs to retire. This loss again to Denver takes a hit to his legacy IMO. Statistically he will down as the GOAT scoring wise. Having said that it is not only about stats. It is also about winning. Lebron has played 21 seasons, he should have the most points.

Jordan 6 rings

Kareem 6 rings

Magic 5 rings

Kobe 5 rings, Kobe won 2 without Shaq so his other 3 are real legit because I don't believe Shaq wins without Kobe either during their 3-Peat.

Lebron 4 rings. Same as Shaq and Curry = 4.

15 hours ago, chad72 said:

For better efficiency in the long run and going the distance in the playoffs, finishing them off tomorrow is a MUST.

Yeah I’d rather not let them hang around and find any kind of hope. 

Reports this afternoon say Giannis and Lillard likely to miss tonight as well. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Yeah I’d rather not let them hang around and find any kind of hope. 

Reports this afternoon say Giannis and Lillard likely to miss tonight as well. 

They need to put them away now while they are playing their bench players.

49 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Oh # this I’m going to bed. For #’s sake. 

Pretty predictable really because eventhough they are short handed, they still have good players, were at home, and beating them 4 games in a row was asking a lot. We will be ok and close them out at home on Thursday.

Talk about a golden opportunity squandered. Race out to a 10 point lead and then let them come back and blow us out because we can’t try any harder than we did to score when the 3s stop falling. Just absolutely ridiculous. Lillard is going to be back Thursday in all likelihood, and there’s no good spin on that.

We’re * around now, and we’re gonna find out if we let it go to Saturday. 

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

They sure crapped the bed. Must win game 6, Pacers don't want a game 7. 

I agree.  I won't be surprised if the Bucks have their missing players back for a 2 game run at winning the series.  

18 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Oh # this I’m going to bed. For #’s sake. 

You don’t recognize me I’m sure, but I usually put laugh reactions on lots of things you post LOL. We can’t do that anymore, so just know that a trophy reaction from me means thank you for making me laugh yet again! lmao haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

You don’t recognize me I’m sure, but I usually put laugh reactions on lots of things you post LOL. We can’t do that anymore, so just know that a trophy reaction from me means thank you for making me laugh yet again! lmao haha

Oh I’ve seen the reacts through the years, and I appreciate them! I do miss the laugh react, it’s a shame we had to do away with it. Many of my posts are pithy and not meant to be taken seriously anyways lol. 

• Thanks 1

We have a big one coming up in around an hour. Biggest game the Pacers have had since Game 7 in 2018 at the Cavs/LeBron (Round 1). I am still not sure what the status is on Giannis and Dame, last I looked both were still doubtful. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was worried a little because you never know when the other team might have a night where they shoot and make everything but not that worried. On to Round 2 everybody! The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)Pacers win series 4-2!

Yelling New York Knicks GIF by Indiana Pacers

• Thanks 2

Looking forward to this Knicks series. Don't see Philly winning it.

Blast from the past.

10yrs since last playoff series win.

You know what else happened 10yrs ago.

Yep, that's right.

Pacers leading off 2024 right, time for the Colts to take back the division and the Fever to do their thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Looking forward to this Knicks series. Don't see Philly winning it.

Blast from the past.

10yrs since last playoff series win.

You know what else happened 10yrs ago.

Yep, that's right.

Pacers leading off 2024 right, time for the Colts to take back the division and the Fever to do their thing.

Not only that we even got Clark for the WNBA haha . Colts could win 10 games no doubt, Pacers look really good. 

• Like 1

Good stuff. Got the job done and hurt some feelings to boot. My favorite moment of this series was tonight Portis was talking % when Lillard tried to take the ball from Haliburton until James Johnson walked out on the floor. He piped down real quick when Johnson stared strolling up. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1