2023 Week#3: Colts @ Ravens, Sunday, September 24, 2023, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Colts @ Ravens  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Ravens
    • Game ends in a tie
  2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts defense have?

• None
    • 1 to 2
    • 3 to 4
    • more than 4
  3. 3. How many touchdowns will Minshew have (throwing and rushing)?

• None
    • 4 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2023 at 05:05 PM

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Don’t they have to reference something? Cant flag for things they don’t like.

Point being they allowed vrabel to manipulate the rules against the Pats in the playoffs but didn’t do anything about it.

I’m sure there’s gotta be something in the rules about it, but I can’t say 100%.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This has to be the worst take I've seen on this forum in a very long time!  I wish there was a thumb down or dislike button for your post.
    • Kool-Aid McKinstry(41), Kamari Lassiter(no.42), Max Melton(43) all have their 3d year completely guaranteed too.    In general it seems like MItchell's contract is middle of the road type of contract. Some got more guaranteed, some less... 
    • Enjoy I'm making an 11 hour trip myself  in November  to get to a colts game.
    • Details from OTC: https://overthecap.com/player/adonai-mitchell/11660   Four years, $7,386,086 total value, $4,817,431 fully guaranteed at signing (65.2%, no info about offsets) Signing bonus, $2,191,700 (prorated to $547,925/year) Salaries for 2024 ($795,000) and 2025 ($1,130,731) are fully guaranteed at signing Salary for 2026 ($1,466,462) partially guaranteed ($700,000) at signing (47.7%)   The #46 pick this year was Jonathon Brooks (coincidentally, the Colts original draft spot), to the Panthers. His contract is only guaranteed for the first two years, total of $4,914,107 guaranteed, which is 58.4% of the total value. At first, I thought this meant AD Mitchell's contract is pretty good, but apparently Brooks' contract is kind of bad. The next pick was Tyler Nubin (Giants), who has nearly all of his third year guaranteed. And last year, the #46 pick was Keion White (Patriots), and almost half of his third year was guaranteed. So Brooks seems to have undercut his guarantees. Some teams hold the line really well, so I was thinking maybe Carolina doesn't want guarantees in the third year, but they drafted Jonathan Mingo at #39 last year, and guaranteed almost half of his third year. Brooks probably could have done better if he had waited a few weeks.   The second round is kind of all over the place this year. There are still 11 guys unsigned, and a good number at the top and in the middle of the round. But all the way up at #40, Cooper DeJean (Eagles) only has $247k guaranteed in 2026, and his total percentage of guarantee is only 62.8%, so his contract isn't as favorable as Mitchell's. And then you have a few guys in the middle of the round -- like Jackson Powers-Johnson (Raiders, #44) and Edgerrin Cooper (Packers, #45) -- who have 2026 fully guaranteed (Cooper's is all but $76k).   But it's all going up. AD Mitchell has more favorable guarantees than Jonathan Taylor did when he was the #41 pick in 2020 (53.9%). Each draft class pushes it a little further than the previous class.
  • Members

• Solid84

Solid84 6,885

• Grewich

Grewich 3

Rookie