Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson plz work your magic in this draft!

BProland85

Im making this thread in hopes that Grigson and Co. make some great deals via trading veteran players like a Dwight Freeney to obtain extra or higher draft picks. With those pics, I hope we get great talent. Players like OLB Shea McClellen, ILB Donta Hightower, WR Stephen Hill are just a few names I would love to have on this team!

I thought was dumb they were 4th. Why trade up 1 spot for a guy that might be there. Were they scared they wouldnt get blackmon or richardson

They want Richardson supposedly and Tampa was talking to Minn. about the pick trying to get him too.

I think there are better backs in the draft then richardson. If I was cleveland i would trade it for more picks LOL

Cleveland had 13 picks.....it seems like a lot, but it didn't hurt them too bad. They needed a game changer and bruiser to compete in their division. They were more blocking another team from trading in and taking T.R.

I think there are better backs in the draft then richardson. If I was cleveland i would trade it for more picks LOL

Wow, really? Who? I think the opposite. I think the drop off after Richardson (to the second best RB) is larger than any other position in the whole draft.

Too bad we would never get that for him. Im thinking 5th at best, and most likely we'll get absolutely nothing for him. We'll be stuck paying his outrageous contract or cut him.

I think packaging him with our 5th for a late 2nd would be our best option.

I think packaging him with our 5th for a late 2nd would be our best option.

I just think its going to be next to impossible to trade him unless he agree's to a new contract with another team and from just hearing him talk, he don't seem to interested in doing that.

Cleveland just gave up 3 picks to move up 1 spot. I don't see us trading back into the 1st rd.. So probably won't get any of those guy's with the possible exception of Hill.

Not saying I disagree with your premise, but Minnesota had Cleveland by the balls on a player they desperately wanted.

There won't be nearly that much leverage if we want to go back into the late first.

Not saying I disagree with your premise, but Minnesota had Cleveland by the balls on a player they desperately wanted.

There won't be nearly that much leverage if we want to go back into the late first.

Im talking about the people that said we should move up to the 15-18 range and grab so and so.

Im making this thread in hopes that Grigson and Co. make some great deals via trading veteran players like a Dwight Freeney to obtain extra or higher draft picks. With those pics, I hope we get great talent. Players like OLB Shea McClellen, ILB Donta Hightower, WR Stephen Hill are just a few names I would love to have on this team!

Obviously Grigson was an O-lineman..so that's the position he knows intimately....

He might go with Cody Glenn for that reason..not to mentuon the fact that we could use a strong young guard..

I just want to see us emphasize the offense..

...rememebr our 15-points a game attack of last year

welcome to indy Cody Fleener lol. im just saying that because he is still available and the rams are more then likely to go after a WR or more defense so chances are very good fleener ends up with luck in indy

That would create a lot of excitement about our offense.

Folks forget how few points we scored last year.

It seemed like we were behind 10-0 before the end of the national anthem

That would create a lot of excitement about our offense.

Folks forget how few points we scored last year.

It seemed like we were behind 10-0 before the end of the national anthem

And that had nothing at all to do with the defense....right????

People here are obsessed with offense and thats exactly the way Polian built the team. We seen where that got us. A lot of regular season success and many failures in the playoffs. We aren't building the team that way anymore(thank God) and people better get used to it. They may pick Fleener, but they are just as likely to take Glenn or even go defense. Better get the old Colts out of your head, because we aren't going to build this team to be an offensive juggernaut.

People here are obsessed with offense and thats exactly the way Polian built the team. We seen where that got us. A lot of regular season success and many failures in the playoffs. We aren't building the team that way anymore(thank God) and people better get used to it. They may pick Fleener, but they are just as likely to take Glenn or even go defense. Better get the old Colts out of your head, because we aren't going to build this team to be an offensive juggernaut.

Then we are going to lose.....we have to understand that low-scoring, defensive-orinted teams are .500 teams in today's NFL.

The rules beg you to throw and score

the thing is the colts dont have no weapons on offense until now! Wayne,Collie, Fleener? their offense is fine now maybe get a lineman but they can concentrate on the defense now.