Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict Richardson's stats

CR91

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Td percentage is more important as that wins games

Im not debating which percentage in the long term.    Im only addressing what has been AR’s most glaring weakness since he came on the radar of Colts Nation: completion percentage.   There have been zero thread discussions about TD percentage.    If AR’s completion percentage goes up 9-10 points his TD percentage shouldn’t be an issue.  

34 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Are you talking about THIS YEAR?   2023?  AR’s ROOKIE season?   

Seriously?    Honestly?  

I’m taking a lot of these posts as tongue in cheek.  I’m sure his was.  
if the kid starts it is going to be rough.  I bet we see some glimmers is what may come years later though.  

43 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I’m taking a lot of these posts as tongue in cheek.  I’m sure his was.  
if the kid starts it is going to be rough.  I bet we see some glimmers is what may come years later though.  

I hope you’re right.   But this same poster has already predicted 12-5 as the Colt’s record.   So when I saw him predict 14-3 I thought maybe he’s serious?  

Sometimes it’s hard to know?  

49 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I hope you’re right.   But this same poster has already predicted 12-5 as the Colt’s record.   So when I saw him predict 14-3 I thought maybe he’s serious?  

Sometimes it’s hard to know?  

I do think 12-5 is possible, but obviously alot would have to go right.

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

For what it’s worth….   A friendly reminder….

12 wins is something Luck never achieved.    And neither did Phillip Rivers in his one year with the Colts.    So with all of AR’s issues and all of the teams issues and Irsay and Ballard urging fans to lower their expectations, I don’t know why anyone would think 12 is possible? 

Just saying…..

46 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

12 wins is something Luck never achieved.    And neither did Phillip Rivers in his one year with the Colts.    So with all of AR’s issues and all of the teams issues and Irsay and Ballard urging fans to lower their expectations, I don’t know why anyone would think 12 is possible? 

Just saying…..

Stephen does this every year, he is very optimistic, but makes predictions being sarcastic lmao . He will say stuff like 19-0, etc.. Luck never won 12 games in the regular season but counting the playoffs in 2013 and 2014 he won at least 12 twice. 2013 we were 12-6 and in 2014 we were 13-6 counting the playoffs. 

I will stick with my early pick of 8-8-1 as of now. That is just a guess, looking at the roster, thinking AR will be average at worse, our coach will be good, and Taylor and Leonard will be healthy. I see us a .500 ball club.

4 hours ago, Stephen said:

The other day I went into the schedule thread and started doing the W/L predictions for every game. Ended up on 11-6 and decided not to post it because it seemed too optimistic for me :D

4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Just saying…..

Because of the easy schedule. Richardson has jonathan Taylor as well. If taylor runs like 2021 and Richardson exceeds expectations 12 wins is possible. Luck probably would have won 12 plus games if austin collie never got hurt. Personally I think the team is too good to win less than 6 games

3 hours ago, stitches said:

The other day I went into the schedule thread and started doing the W/L predictions for every game. Ended up on 11-6 and decided not to post it because it seemed too optimistic for me :D

Dont blame you will get crucified if you sound to optimistic lol

Archived