Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New O-Line Coach

compuls1v3

Good article.  He’s been around Oline coaching his whole life.  Hopefully his style will work.  These guys are grown men, they don’t need to be demeaned, they know when they screw up.  

I hope he can continue to develop our LT and get our C and RT back to form.  The talent is there.   

C Ryan Kelly will be staying with the Colts this coming season.

Hopefully the team can build appropriate depth - AND - find their "starting five" during OTA's and mini-camps so they don't have to play "musical chairs" throughout the first half of the 2023 season.

9 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Good article.  He’s been around Oline coaching his whole life.  Hopefully his style will work.  These guys are grown men, they don’t need to be demeaned, they know when they screw up.  

I hope he can continue to develop our LT and get our C and RT back to form.  The talent is there.   

I am not sure u can say the talent is there anymore. It appears that the big 3 appear to be physically deteriating before our eyes.

We still have talent to play the positions. We need a starting RG but the other spots are there. Coaching will help and play calling will also. A fast pace offense allows you to hide issues. This is why Peyton helped so much. His offense was quick for the most part.  

Archived