Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Low class move by JuJu

chad72

22 minutes ago, strt182 said:

Never liked DuDu. Hmm I wouldn't wanna be him if the Chiefs play them again and he is on the team. Just saying. 

Never fond of ex-Steelers, to be honest. With Toney and Skyy Moore coming back, there is a good chance he is not there, and they would rather have Hardman and MVS back on a show me deal because Hardman was banged up for most of the year. 

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Don’t like it but they won it all so they can trash talk all they want. Until somebody stops them it’ll continue. 

Yeah, lots of Chiefs fans don't like it either, it was isolated to JuJu, none of the other Chiefs players came to his support but plenty of Eagles players came to Bradberry's support if you noticed.

Besides, MVS is coming back, and most likely they bring Hardman back with Toney and Skyy Moore back. JuJu is definitely gone with them having to pay Orlando Brown and soon Chris Jones too.

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, lots of Chiefs fans don't like it either, it was isolated to JuJu, none of the other Chiefs players came to his support but plenty of Eagles players came to Bradberry's support if you noticed.

Besides, MVS is coming back, and most likely they bring Hardman back with Toney and Skyy Moore back. JuJu is definitely gone with them having to pay Orlando Brown and soon Chris Jones too.

In regards to Jones, yeah they better pay that man. He wrecked the Bengals' night in that championship game. Very possible a clean pocketed Burrow could've won. 

The Chiefs WR room proved they didn't need Hill after all, so I agree. Toney just needs to get healthy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 2:41 PM, sb41champs said:

I agree - Ju Ju should have kept his "social media mouth" shut!!

Coaches are always preaching to players about creating "bulletin board material" for the other team.

You trash talk and sometimes the trash can lid hits you in the face!!

Social media in general is a bunch of garbage.  And so many of these guys use it.  I think they should all keep their "social media mouth" shut!  But it's a free country - sort of - and they can say what they want on whatever SM platform they want.

But I thought it was pretty funny...

Bunch of NOTHING.  the troll was kinda funny, but Brown is the king of Butthurt.  He likes to talk a TON but can't take it.   I heard about this but never saw the initial troll....  I expected much harsher stuff based on Brown's whining.

Verdict..... No low class, no losers.... Just some dudes.  

Archived