Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Season Weekly Pick'em Game: Week 18

Chrisaaron1023

We have finally made it. I can't wait for the season to be done with lol. Postseason will be fun!

Saturday Football

Chiefs 31 vs Raiders 28

Titans 13 vs Jaguars 24

Sunday Football

Buccaneers 19 vs Falcons 14

Patriots 13 vs Bills 33

Vikings 24 vs Bears 14

Ravens 13 vs Bengals 24

Texans 17 vs Colts 10

Jets 21 vs Dolphins 24

Panthers 24 vs Saints 20

Browns 16 vs Steelers 17

Giants 21 vs Eagles 24

Cowboys 23 vs Commanders 13

Chargers 17 vs Broncos 14

Rams 10 vs Seahawks 18

Cardinals 10 vs 49ers 20

Lions 21 vs Packers 23

I went 12-3 last week

155-102-2 Overall

Chiefs v Raiders

Titans v Jaguars

Buc v Falcons

Patriots v Bills

Vikings v Bears

Ravens v Bengals

Texans v Colts

Jets v Dolphins

Panthers v Saints

Browns v Steelers

Giants v Eagles

Cowboys v Commanders

Chargers v Broncos

Rams v Seahawks

Cardinals v 49ers

Lions v Packers

Last Week 11-4

Season 73-32-1

I went 13-2 and 1 no contest, overall record is 161-92-2-1 no contest

Chiefs 33 Raiders 13

Titans 16 Jags 23

Bucs 20 Falcons 17

Pats 13 Bills 45

Vikings 27 Bears 17

Ravens 12 Bengals 24

Texans 16 Colts 13

Jets 17 Dolphins 19

Panthers 17 Saints 24

Browns 20 Steelers 21

Giants 23 Eagles 24

Cowboys 24 Commanders 20

Chargers 23 Broncos 17

Rams 15 Seahawks 21

Cards 13 49ers 31

Lions 24 Packers 27 in OT

It looks like I will win the HOMER trophy 2 years in a row Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons=Trophy Venda GIF by Lopes Goiânia

Things I will take out of this year:

1. How bad the Colts actually were, never seen it coming. Most disappointing season in my fandom since 1984.

2. Most disappointing team is easily the Broncos because it was shocking, Russ looks washed.

3. The Damar Hamlin Injury - something that shook me up for a couple of days and shook the whole world up.

My League MVP = Patrick Mahomes

Before the season started I had the Bills winning it all and still do. What is funny is, I had the Packers winning the NFC and that 'BAD MAN' is still alive as of now. Green Bay Packers Reaction GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

57 minutes ago, coltsva said:

Chiefs v Raiders

Titans v Jaguars

Buc v Falcons

Patriots v Bills

Vikings v Bears

Ravens v Bengals

Texans v Colts

Jets v Dolphins

Panthers v Saints

Browns v Steelers

Giants v Eagles

Cowboys v Commanders

Chargers v Broncos

Rams v Seahawks

Cardinals v 49ers

Lions v Packers

Last Week 11-4

Season 73-32-1

That is a pretty good record, next season you should pick all year. @Chrisaaron1023and I have picked every week for the last 2 years, @RollerColtpicked every week last year and I only beat him by 1 game after we went back and looked, it was close. @Chrisaaron1023was only like 3 or 4 games behind. You can miss a couple of weeks and still be in the running on who wins the season, we would just go by winning % at that point.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is a pretty good record, next season you should pick all year. @Chrisaaron1023and I have picked every week for the last 2 years, @RollerColtpicked every week last year and I only beat him by 1 game after we went back and looked, it was close. @Chrisaaron1023was only like 3 or 4 games behind. You can miss a couple of weeks and still be in the running on who wins the season, we would just go by winning % at that point.

We had a good competition going last year. 

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is a pretty good record, next season you should pick all year. @Chrisaaron1023and I have picked every week for the last 2 years,

I actually went back, to last year, becasue my only goal was to do better than my record last year. But I missed week 18 last season :( So I guess I did better. But i'll be better next season with full picks

Just now, RollerColt said:

We had a good competition going last year. 

I felt bad in a way because you and agree'd on every game the last week, so it looked like I was just playing strategy to win it haha . It really wasn't, I was trying to find at least 2 games I could disagree with you on and I couldn't without feeling good. 

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I actually went back, to last year, becasue my only goal was to do better than my record last year. But I missed week 18 last season :( So I guess I did better. But i'll be better next season with full picks

Yeah I think you didn't pick the last week because you were like 4 games out and just probably said screw it lmao . You were right there all season though. Missing a couple of weeks is no big deal, if someone picks they can't miss like 5 or 6 weeks though, that is to much.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thanks, I’ll definitely be starting week 1 next year!

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I felt bad in a way because you and agree'd on every game the last week, so it looked like I was just playing strategy to win it haha . It really wasn't, I was trying to find at least 2 games I could disagree with you on and I couldn't without feeling good. 

Great minds think alike. 

49 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Great minds think alike. 

Last season when we picked, I almost felt like the 1998 Bulls just hanging on to a Game 7 win barely over the Pacers at the end in the East Finals, that is how close it was. This was me = Chicago Bulls Basketball GIF by NBA ,Had you had a 1 game lead, I would have disagree'd with you on a couple of games just to try to pull something out of my rear The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

• NFLfan pinned this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Archived