Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

article - Peyton preparing to be conductor, not composer

Peyton and Eli fan

Caption this:

20120409__broncos-peyton-manning~p1.jpg

"And I was like 'Darren Sproles, you've got to be at least this tall to get my autograph' and he just walked away"

All I can say is Peyton is not the best ventriloquist I have ever seen. I also am wondering if he is making an AFLAC duck impression with his hand shadow. He cluck clucks quite a bit at the line of scrimmage for sure. :)

There's a lot in there....

..soem of it mis-nomer....hurry-up isnt no-huddle....most do know that//

..and Manning said he'd be happy pasing just 5 times a game.

No, he wouldnt

..and with the light air in denver....the Bronchos will want to keep the otehr side's defense on the field and wear them out..

a total change in terminology is a problem for a QB who called a lot of his own plays at the line....

The exhibition games will have great value

There's a lot in there....

..soem of it mis-nomer....hurry-up isnt no-huddle....most do know that//

..and Manning said he'd be happy pasing just 5 times a game.

No, he wouldnt

..and with the light air in denver....the Bronchos will want to keep the otehr side's defense on the field and wear them out..

a total change in terminology is a problem for a QB who called a lot of his own plays at the line....

The exhibition games will have great value

You make valid points. Manning will not be happy throwing 5 times a game. He HAD to be sarcastic. That said balance does keep the D on the field. Throwing 3 and outs in Mile High do the Broncs zero good.

Manning will install the no huddle....even with a new coordinator. If installing a brand new offense, number 18's Manning offense will be a part of it....not a new coordinator. Manning is giving him credit as he should.

Edited by BrentMc11