Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeff Saturday holding practice outdoors.

AKB

8 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

maybe we are gonna ground and pound? maybe its just to keep the team acclimated to cold weather, we will be playing in the cold again im sure

Starting early for NYG prep... and the wildcard game.. 

CheeryMaleHarpyeagle-max-1mb.gif

IMO... it's probably about ridding the team of "soft"... 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Really? You  especially have an unholy grudge against the man. He could say the sky is blue and you’d screech it’s red.

I couldn’t stand Riech as a coach for the last two years, as a person, he’d be a good guy to have around. That said, if he had done this, I would have respected it just as I respect it as Jeff is doing it.  Why? Because it’d be showing something Riech never tried to do, be different 

19 hours ago, csmopar said:

I couldn’t stand Riech as a coach for the last two years, as a person, he’d be a good guy to have around. That said, if he had done this, I would have respected it just as I respect it as Jeff is doing it.  Why? Because it’d be showing something Riech never tried to do, be different 

I disagree good people to be around are people that are honest and will tell you the true about your self frank didn’t hold guys accountable and never seemed to call guys out on the stuff or when they underperformed 

Archived