Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offensive Player of the Week! Go J.T.!!!

Bolt Colt

You know it seems like he always turns it up half way through the year. If you guys remember his rookie year people were calling him a bust and saying he lacked vision. Then last year he kinda started off slow if I remember…. Edit. …..it took him until the 5th game to rush 100yards in one game.  He was avg around I would guess 70 yards a game or so , then we started winning games and why did we win those games??  It was because he started dominating.  It’s like it takes him 8 or 9 games to get his vision and game flow down and then he’s a different beast all together. I can’t imagine how many yards he would of had last year if he started off hot. 

18 minutes ago, Trace Pyott said:

You know it seems like he always turns it up half way through the year. If you guys remember his rookie year people were calling him a bust and saying he lacked vision. Then last year he kinda started off slow if I remember…. Edit. …..it took him until the 5th game to rush 100yards in one game.  He was avg around I would guess 70 yards a game or so , then we started winning games and why did we win those games??  It was because he started dominating.  It’s like it takes him 8 or 9 games to get his vision and game flow down and then he’s a different beast all together. I can’t imagine how many yards he would of had last year if he started off hot. 

I tend to think this year that his ankle didn't help and moreso, or line was swiss cheese until last week.

23 minutes ago, Trace Pyott said:

Interesting observation. The o-line and injuries certainly haven't helped this year, but he has started a little slow every season and picked up steam. Let's hope he keeps rolling this weeks against a much better D.

Archived